Napleton Hyundai of Urbana

Joe Jones

January 05, 2019

"Oustanding Service"

- regina

I purchased my Hyundai in August; Woody Deck was my salesman and he has been the best! Woody has taken time out his busy day to see how things are going with the car. I recently had a scratch on my car, I called him and he arranged for me to bring my car. Mr.Deck goes above and beyond his duties! I really appreciate his service..He is definitely an asset to your Napleton team!

December 31, 2018

"Best carbuying experience I've had"

- OfcSuperman86

I've never liked haggling for deals and have owned 4 cars in 14 years. The only time I've never spent more than 4 hours+ at a dealership was buying a Hyundai from Brad Geegan here. After I called in and was transferred to him he asked me what I was looking for and had a few models lined up when I got to the dealership. After driving three cars he laid out the pricing and got a payment to what was affordable. While we were waiting for financing he made my kids some hot chocolate and we watched some football on their TV's in their showroom. I'll definitely be back.

Brad Geegan

December 18, 2018

"Buying a new vehicle "

- Jturner86

Customer service was absolutely amazing! They made the experience as painless as possible and took the time to make sure everything was explained in detail. I will definitely be back when I buy next vehicle.