New Country Toyota of Westport

Jessica Sandri, Service Advisor, New Country Toyota of Westport

Jessica Sandri

Jeffrey Carrington, General Manager, New Country Toyota of Westport

November 18, 2017

"Jeffrey and The Crew are Amazing"

- Mackenzie1

I went to Toyota of Westport desperate for a new car as my old junker died out. Jeffrey quite literally spent all day with my family and I to make sure I walked out feeling safe and happy. Never once did I feel pressured to buy nor did he try to get me to do anything out of my price range. He did everything and more to get me a great deal and I walked out feeling completely comfortable with my purchase. There’s a reason he and his team have the best ratings around. This was my first real purchase and I’m certain it won’t be my last with him. He and Hiram were truly patient, pleasant and understanding.

Hiram Garcia
Jessica Sandri
Nyah Cheang

November 17, 2017

"Best Toyota Dealership in CT"

- Sam A.

Kudos to Jeff Carrington and his team at New Country Toyota of Westport. Clearly the best Toyota dealership I have worked with over the 25 plus years of Toyota ownership. Special thanks to Sales & Leasing Associate Paulo Vilca for all his hard work in taking care of us and making the process move smoothly.

Paulo Vilca

November 17, 2017

"Diligent and thoughtful team"

- MRM

Phil and his team helped us to not only outbid a competitor, but ensure that we had a vehicle that worked great for our family. Phil worked extremely hard for us. We would go back to him. They made the process very easy and Phil oversaw the entire deal like a quarterback. It was a great experience.

Phil Centinaro