Newberg Dodge Chrysler Jeep

Junior Martinez

December 31, 2018

"The Guys To See"

- IamFritz

Always excellent service. Fantastic communicators. They always meet/exceed my expectations. Ive had the run around by autos hops before, but not here! Highly recommend!

Other Employees : Ryan

August 30, 2018

"A service Thank You to Ryan"

- DebbieS

I was visiting Newberg Oregon and to my dismay my tire pressure was low on my new Dodge Durango. The dealership was just down from my hotel. I stopped to see if they could diagnose the problem. It was later in the evening. The service dept was swamped. But Ryan was there to give me excellent service. Had the repair done on my tire and car back to me in no time. He is a gem of an employee. I live in California and have a long drive home. Ryan thank you for taking the time to offer me such great service.

I am sure he told me his name was Ryan.

August 03, 2018

"excellent customer service "

- Berry

Friendly service, helpful willing to answer any questions, working as a team, always communicate with the clients needs to keep them happy, love the experience they delivered to me.

Junior Martinez