Newton Ford Chevrolet Buick GMC

Heather Slayton, Ford & GM Specialist, Newton Ford Chevrolet Buick GMC

Heather Slayton

Ford & GM Specialist

December 14, 2017

"Wonderful car buying experience"

- LaurenJones

We had a fantastic experience buying a new Ford Explorer. Newton Ford was so easy to work with and made what is usually a stressful and unpleasant experience a very delightful one. We never felt pressured into a decision, and they were so reasonable with any questions we had. We are so happy with our purchase!

Charles Bobo
Wendy Stacy

December 08, 2017

"Wonderful, intentional, flexible with budget, warm "

- JenMarie

This is the only place I've bought my vehicles, and I love it! I bought a cheap reliable vehicle to get me through college 2 yearso ago and now that I'm in my professional job and drive a lot, I needed a new, very reliable and up to date vehicle with excellent gas mileage. After doing a little online searching, I found the perfect car, only to find out the monthly payment was too much. Charles Higgins, who I bought my 2017 Chevy Sonic from did a little more digging and found the perfect car for my professional and personal needs, all while making sure I could afford it. It's a wonderful a warm place from the salesman, to finance, to the owner!

Tim Stevens
Barry Huber
Charles Higgins

December 07, 2017

"Very happy costumer "

- Sunset40

Traded my 2016 Chevy sonic for a 2017 ford focus. Stan was very helpful and fast was in and out and to work on time. My new car is so amazing thanks so much!!!two thumbs ups

Stan Quevedo