Nissan South Morrow - Service Center

Wait for service
Drop off vehicle
Wait for service

Vehicle Information

Please update the areas marked in red.

Stacy Bedley, Service Advisor, Nissan South Morrow

3.5

September 16, 2018

"Great experience AGAIN!!!!"

- Debbiej

I came in for service to have my oil changed and while waiting, dedited to look around. I learned there was an awesome rebate being offered and after inquiring, I decided to trade my 2015 Altima for a 2018 Altima. This is my 7th Altima purchase (6 purchased at this dealership). I absolutely love the wonderful service each time. I especially want you to know, my sales rep. Nick is a GEM!!!

Rosie Green
Laumack Nicolas
Olaniyi Gray
Walter Lawton

August 15, 2018

"Very rude people "

- Lisap53

It was the worst experience ever,my sales person was not honest,the floor manager was rude and arrogant,they wasted a lot of my time,I lost time from work dealing with situations from there,they never return calls,,the customer service sucks,they mess up the paint on my car,I spoke to the manager about this and he tells me there's nothing else he can do for me. I will never go to Back for anything.

Leo Spann
Ila Bankston

May 03, 2018

"Great Custumer Care"

- MsCola78

Lakeside and Ms. Rosie, really took care of me.. nice people..... Recommend this dealership. They prompt in there service. Lakeside knew about the car. Me. Rosie took time to show me the I and out of the car. Lakeside also put me on to a cheaper insurance.

Rosie Green