Nissan of Augusta

3300 Washington Rd, Martinez, Georgia 30907 Directions

406 Reviews of Nissan of Augusta

January 07, 2019

"Excellent service and excellent car. "

- Cld2019

I experienced excellent friendly service from salesman Al Notte, as well as Terry Lambert, and Steve Ural. No pressure and Al also assisted with transportation to the dealership. The car is great and I got a great price and financing.

Terry Lambert
December 19, 2018

"New 5th car purchase"

- Wallisce123

My wife and I have been wanting to purchase a Nissan Rogue SV for the past year and we have looked and called about our searches with other dealerships. We finally found the Rouge of our dreams at Miracle Nissan of Augusta with the outstanding help of Alan Notte sales consultant . He made our buying easy because of his knowledge of the Rogue and purchase process. The sales manager, Charlie Sellers, also worked with us to get the BEST deal we have been looking for during the past year. This dealership is the best place to buy a Nissan. The process was fast and everyone exceeded our expectations. Wayne Gilleland also help find the great financing which was even better that what we once were quoted on line. I can’t say enough about what a great business this is when purchasing a new car. This is a 5 star dealership!

Charlie Sellars
December 08, 2018

"Great Service"

- Marthab

All involved with my purchase today were great. Alan Notte was great with my test drive. Matt was patient with me and Steve Ural explained everything about the Financial process to me.

Matt Watson
December 05, 2018

"8th Nissan ! "

- Carla

We always have a great experience at this dealership. Al found the car I was looking for and was very knowledgeable. Wayne Gilliland was also very helpful. We are very happy with our purchase!

December 01, 2018

"Great service, Not pushy"

- John.doe

These guys rock! They aren’t pushy, and genuinely want to help you find a good price for your new car. 10/10 would recommend.

Charlie Sellars
November 13, 2018

"Efficient Service "

- Jim in Georgia

Very timely ordering, delivery of parts, & professional installation. of custom accessories for my new Titan PRO4X. Outstanding work. Had me back on the road well ahead of schedule.

Matthew Emond
Oree Wall
Antonio Roberson
Other Employees : Daisy/ Service Dept
November 10, 2018

"100% Happy With My Experience"

- Anshani

I came in on a tight budget looking for a used car under $11,000.00. I found an immaculately clean 2016 Nissan Sentra with great miles. The new warranty they are offering is unheard of. I am confident I made an excellent choice.

Antonio Roberson
November 07, 2018

"Awesome!!!!"

- Basha8

Al Notte was very efficient and sociable. Very detailed on instructions for working gadgets on the console. (Didn’t get that much before on my other Nissan purchases). I will definitely recommend Nissan Augusta dealership and Mr Notte to friends.

November 06, 2018

"Al Notte is the MANNNNNN!!!!"

- Daisia Woods

Being a military family, we are constantly on the road moving place to place. Originally I visited the Nissan Dealership for an oil change (I had two days to get my Nissan up to par for my 26 hr. drive to Sierra Vista, Az.) Having 110K plus miles on a paid off Nissan Altima, I was considering purchasing a new car and using the pay out value with Nissan towards a new vehicle. After my oil change, I waited 10 minutes for a sales rep to show a vehicle(Nissan Rogue); however, at the time the representatives were busy. This is when Al Notte intervened from his busy schedule and took interest into me purchasing a new car. Immediately I felt his genuine concern for ensuring I had a car that was affordable, safe, and with great gas mileage. He’s very knowledgeable and exceed the standard for his profession. While driving to Az. he has called to ensure the car was operating properly and made sure I was satisfied with my purchase. He was so great that my partner viewing the car with me, decided to purchase a car as well. Who can argue with two sales in one day!!!! Al made the process easy and not time consuming!!!!! I’ll recommend him to anyone in the Augusta, Ga. area interested in purchasing a vehicle from Nissan of Augusta.

November 03, 2018

"Excellent service"

- Review88

Excellent service. Purchased a new vehicle and drove away in two hours. Al Notte ensured everything was taken cared of to my preference. Recommend this dealership.