Dealer Reviews

Find the best dealership for you.

Service Reviews

Find good folks to fix your car.

Cars for Sale

Find the right car for you.

Car Recalls

Make sure your car is safe to drive.

Nissan of Bradenton

Bradenton, FL

2,558 Reviews
Nissan of Bradenton is proud to be part of the Garber Automotive Group. Since 1907 Garber has been a staple in the automotive industry, running one of the oldest family-owned dealerships in the United States. The organization today is a long way from the 1907 version, but important traditions live on: dedication to service, a loyal staff and a forward-looking vision.

1611 Cortez Rd W

Bradenton, FL

Directions

Filter Reviews By Type

Showing 2,558 reviews

January 23, 2022

Yvonne was awesome through the whole process of purchasing my new vehicle and was completely transparent from start to finish. She made the process quick and painless and went above and beyond to More

by intricacity15
December 03, 2021

Absolutely the best Dealership we have used in 26 years. After driving 2 1/2 hours just to look at a car the friendly and knowledgeable staff had us in the car that we WANTED not what they could sell us to More

by MAKITA96
Other Employees : Used car manager, can't remember his name but an AWESOME Gentleman !!!!!
Dec 07, 2021 -

Nissan of Bradenton responded

Wow, your review means a lot to us! We're so happy we were able to help you out! Thank you for allowing us the chance to earn your business! We will share the kind words with our team here and let them know to keep up the great work! We hope you're enjoying your new ride and we look forward to seeing you again.

November 11, 2021

I went there to have work done because Eric Wilkinson was the manager at Tire Kingdom and always treated me well there. More

by Arleen
Nov 18, 2021 -

Nissan of Bradenton responded

Thank you for giving us a try Arleen. I hope you had a wonderful experience during your visit with us and Eric. If you ever need anything else from us, please feel free to give us a call or stop by. Have an awesome day!

October 14, 2021

It was a great experience everyone friendly snd the service was quicker than I thought More

by EVEBGON1
Other Employees : Jalex Beghtel, Carmen Quatro
Oct 16, 2021 -

Nissan of Bradenton responded

We are so pleased you enjoyed your visit with us! We are also glad you found our staff so friendly! We can't wait to see you again, have a great day.

September 28, 2021

Very good dealer, good staff and fast services. The best place ever I will recommend. More

by HELENMORALES8974
Other Employees : I don't remember the names of the guys that helped me with my first car sevice (oil chage)
Sep 29, 2021 -

Nissan of Bradenton responded

Awww, thank you, Helen! We appreciate your kind words and will surely pass them along to our team. Thank you for your patronage :) See you next time!

September 28, 2021

Labor costs were extravagant; $900 total bill and only 19,000 miles on 2018 Murano More

by Cinde
September 28, 2021

This service center exceeded expectations I’m every way. From the prompt attention, knowledgeable staff, and no haggle pricing, I had an excellent experience. More

by TeacherReviwer
Sep 28, 2021 -

TeacherReviwer responded

Great all around!

Sep 29, 2021 -

Nissan of Bradenton responded

Wow! Thank you for this shining feedback. We couldn't be happier to read your review. We appreciate the opportunity to do business with you and certainly hope to see you again :)

September 27, 2021

Great job as always and thanks for lunch see u next oil change and tire rotation thanks More

by Captedl283@msn.COM

Nissan of Bradenton responded

Thank you for the 5 stars and kind words. You are more than welcome for the lunch. Thank you for being a loyal customer. We can't wait to see you again. :)

September 27, 2021

Customer service team is always polite and attentive. I've never had a bad experience there since we bought the car. More

by TONYCHRISTI1210

Nissan of Bradenton responded

We are glad the hear the positive feedback. We strive for 100% satisfaction, and it is great to hear you get just that every time! We appreciate your business and cant wait to see you again, take care! :)

September 27, 2021

The Service Was Great Professional Customer Service Was Great They Even Take Home If You Need A Ride And Will Pick You Up More

by ANDREACARTER161

Nissan of Bradenton responded

Thank you Andrea ! We are glad you enjoyed your visit with us. We thank you for the feedback and 5 stars. If you ever need anything else from us, please feel free to give us a call or stop by. Have an awesome day!

1 - 10 of 2,558 results