Nissan of Bradenton

316 Reviews of Nissan of Bradenton

January 20, 2019

"oil change"

- KOOLKENNK

Carmen is a very respectable young man and it was truly a pleasure to deal with him. I will certainly bring my Nissan Rogue back to your dealership for my next service because of Carmen's efficient professionalism .

Billy Buechel
January 20, 2019

"Replacement of my radio under warranty"

- KHEINICK

Carmen was wonderful in helping me with the replacement of my radio. He took care and checked other things that may have needed attention. He helped me the prior visit with my tire rotation and oil change. I have been extremely happy with Bradenton Nilsson from the beginning and tell others to buy from them. With Carmen being there to help in the service department is a real asset!

Carmen Quatro

"Car purchase"

- PATKURTZ21

Salesman brett Owens was very personable and helpful. We would have preferred our pa plate to be transferred instead of fl plate, but we didn't want to start all over.

Brett Owens

"service depertment"

- e@k

Dustin is a asset to your co. service department is great The personal there are very friendly and helpful. I am not much in doing reviews.

Dustin Stevens

Nissan of Bradenton responded

We agree! Dustin is truly an asset to our team and we are glad you feel the same way. Thank you for your continued business. We appreciate you. :)

"Excellent customer service"

- SHEILAGHMURPHY

I was bringing in my end of lease Rogue. Ray Staib worked with me, explaining all my options. He was excellent in listening to my needs and what I was looking for. He succeeded in fulfilling what I needed and I leased a 2019 Rogue. Everyone that I worked with that day went out of their way to make sure I was a happy customer. I would recommend Ray and Nissan of Bradenton to anyone who is looking for a new car. I’ve also been going there for my maintenance for the last 3 years and the service is excellent.

Raymond "Uncle Ray" Staib
Albert Brown
Peter Rusnak

Nissan of Bradenton responded

Thank you for your loyalty to the Nissan brand and to the Nissan of Bradenton team. We are happy to hear that the service you are receiving here keeps you coming back. Thank you! Enjoy your beautiful new Rogue :)

January 18, 2019

"comfortable feeling, buying a car."

- CHESTER1119

I'm a (DAV) Disabled American Veteran knowing (uncle Ray) sales paerson, was working to get me the best deal, was very reinsuring. Tell Ray your situation and he will do his best to get you in a car. Very professional staff, I was instructed on all car features. Thank you

Raymond "Uncle Ray" Staib
Monica Kassel
Page Larson

Nissan of Bradenton responded

Thank you for your service! We are honored that you chose Nissan of Bradenton to do business with. We realize that you had many options and we value your business. We look forward to building a relationship with you for years to come. Thank you!

January 17, 2019

"Bought two new vehicles"

- PHATHOMTHIS

Our salesman and his sales manager were great! We will buy from them again... but not for a long time! They made the purchases very easy. Thank you!

Peter O'Keefe

Nissan of Bradenton responded

Happy to hear that that you were treated right. Thank you for your business! Even if you're not in the market for another new car soon we would love to see you in our service department :)

January 16, 2019

"The #1 BEST Integral Dealership Team!!"

- CINDY.LANHAM

The entire pre-owned sales team know how to deliver exceptional customer service! Josh Bergfalk, Sales Consultant was exceptionally knowledgeable to deliver on exactly what I was looking for to make a purchase to include his outstanding customer service. Mike Remeikis, Management professionally engaged to support his team, as well as to oversee the overall purchase and customer service experience was above and beyond expectation. John Kyriakopoulos, Finance was extremely knowledgeable for an ease of signing. David Brown, Mgmt. engaged to oversee the overall experience was well received with exceptional customer service skills. Erik Smothers, Sales Consultant offers exceptional customer service as well. The overall team is a true asset to the Nissan Dealership. You all are the #1 local dealership and know what true customer service is. I wish all of you success in your careers!

Erik Smothers
John Kyriakopoulos
David Brown
Michael Remeikis
Other Employees : Josh Bergfalk, Sales and Leasing Consultant - 5 Star Rating!!!! Thank you Josh!

Nissan of Bradenton responded

Reviews like this make us smile :) We appreciate you taking your time to give recognition to our Pre-Owned Team. We are glad to hear that you love them just as much as we do. Thank you for your business!!!

"Great time and service"

- JR0457

This is the 11th car we have purchased from this dealer. Ronny Tacle Is the only sales person we have dealt with thank you Ronny.

Ronny Tacle
Albert Brown
EDWARD DREYER

Nissan of Bradenton responded

Thank you for your continued loyalty to the Nissan brand and to Ronny. Customers like you are what keep us going. We appreciate you!

"Pre-owned car sales"

- shemeryck

In addition to a great selection of pre-owned, certified cars, Nissan of Bradenton has outstanding sales representatives. I especially recommend Eric Newell, who devoted a great deal of time and energy to helping me in my search for a good, affordable vehicle. On multiple occasions, Eric went above and beyond the call of duty by making himself available at any time, on short notice. He gave me some very valuable assistance with my insurance company, and on two occasions when I couldn't get to him, he came to me! I was really impressed by his automotive knowledge, his dedication and his fortitude. Thank you, Eric!!!

Eric Newell

Nissan of Bradenton responded

Thank you for the wonderful review about your experience with Eric Newell. We are appreciative that you gave him the opportunity to earn your business. Enjoy your new vehicle!