Noble Auto Group

Derrick Hurt, Chrysler Sales Consultant, Noble Auto Group

Derrick Hurt

Chrysler Sales Consultant

September 21, 2018

"Excellent Experience: Delivered As Promised"

- hawkeyeui93

I leased a 2019 Ram 1500 Laramie and worked with Steve Stonehocker in sales and Blane Bogaard, the CDJR sales manager. I had an outstanding, professional experience with both. I am extremely busy during the week and was able to work the deal over the phone and via text. Unlike past experiences with other dealerships, everything promised was delivered when I took delivery. Steve Stonehocker has been at Noble a long time and his extensive experience and customer service really shined. Blane Bogaard is also a pleasure to deal with and is always a straight-shooter. I also had an excellent experience with BDC/Internet Manager Daniele Edmond and Finance Manager Tim Bahner. I would wholeheartedly recommend Steve Stonehocker and Blane Bogaard for your next vehicle new vehicle purchase.

Blane Bogaard
Steve Stonehocker
Tim Bahner
Daniele Edmond

September 19, 2018

"Noble is the place to go "

- Lynda

The personnel were very friendly and accommodating. Made certain all of my questions were answered and I was happy with everything. Kassie was awesome to work with!

Blane Bogaard
Torren Millbrooks
Kassandra Whitson

September 14, 2018

"Bought my first car and it was fantastic! "

- Tktremmel

Noble was very patient with me as I bought my first car. They helped me get through it by myself. They walked me through every step and had a ton of patience with me!

Stacy Foreman