Noble Auto Group

Chrysler Sales Consultant
Blane Bogaard, Sales Manager, Noble Auto Group

Blane Bogaard

December 03, 2018

"Best experience I’ve ever had! "

- Austinshores

I worked with Derrick Hurt and he was a tremendous help. He was responsive to what I needed in a new vehicle and guided me to exactly what I wanted! He was honest throughout the whole process and helped me get something in my price range while giving me an incredible deal. Blane helped out through the process and I was so grateful for his expertise and insight on what was available! After I chose what I’d buy, the finance process was also easy - Tim was really personable and made things go extremely smooth! 10/10, Noble went above and beyond to help me out!

Blane Bogaard

December 02, 2018

"Excellent "

- Karen1960

We had a great experience with Derrick Hurt. He listened to us and was very patient. We looked at 4 different cars, and he worked hard to meet our need. We ended up with a vehicle that we love!! We would recommend Derrick and Nobel for all your car needs. We also enjoyed working with Tim Bohner, the finance guy.. He was knowledgeable and helpful. He answered all.of our questions.

November 27, 2018

"Great experience"

- Hlietzy

I will continue to use Noble in Newton! The staff are friendly and very helpful! Derrick took time to make sure I had an over view of how to use and set up my phone and the general controls of the vehicle! He is a great salesman!!

Used 2005 GMC Sierra 2500, $10900