Noble Auto Group

Torren Millbrooks

July 18, 2018

"I love my new car!"

- Awhit22

I came to noble with one car on my mind. Ryan got it down to what I wanted payment wise and made the transition easy. I highly recommend going to him for a new car.

Torren Millbrooks
Ryan Whitmore

July 17, 2018

"Amazing sales department"

- AFenton

The owner and employees were amazing and helpful. I will always do business with this dealer. I will refer all friends and family to to Noble.

Steve Stonehocker
Tim Bahner

July 11, 2018

"Buying my first brand new car"

- Jaymemarieg

Spencer, Shon, and Tim made this the absolute best experience and I’d recommend them to anyone needing a reliable vehicle! Spencer reached out to me on social media and kept helping me until we found the vehicle that was the best fit for my daughter and I.

Spencer Peterson