Norm Reeves Acura of Mission Viejo

Sales person

February 17, 2018

"Purchae of 2018 MDX"

- Vic & Bonnie Laguna Niguel

We recently purchased a 2018 MDX AWD from Norm Reeves Acura of Mission Viejo. This was the best car buying experience we have ever had. Our sales person, Bill Barrette, was professional, low key and extremely knowledgeable. No hard sell, no upselling, no last minute surprises. We were very happy with the trade in value of our old car and very happy with the price we paid for the new car. We highly recommend this dealership and Bill Barrette. Most of all, we love the vehicle!

William Barrette

November 03, 2017

"Ask for salesman Tony Garcia 👍👍👍"

- Six1niner

Went to Norm reeves thinking I had the best deal possible threw my bank. Tony Garcia basically had a easy sale in pocket, I already knew what car I wanted and a check from my bank. Instead he went the extra mile and got me a even better deal with a lower apr, saving me a lot of money. I left there feeling good about my purchase and car loan. Thanks again Anthony and the staff at norms Reeves Acura.

Tony Garcia

October 18, 2017

"Messed up our weekend"

- Accura owner

Brought our RDX at 9 am Saturday 10/14 and promised car at 3 pm and informed service dept closes at 5 pm. Was told if we came after closing, keys will be left at sales desk and can pay there. Didn't receive message till 445 pm that car was ready. When got there before 6 pm wrong paperwork and keys (for another customer with similar last name) was at desk. So, could not get our car for the rest of the weekend. Megan on Monday accused us of not calling to tell them we would be late. ...and that's why our keys were not available. No apologies for our inconvenience were offered from Megan who insisted that we should have called back to fix a time for pick up within the 15 minutes between their notification and closing time. No explanation for the mistaken name, paperwork and wrong keys that were left for us in the sales dept. Shabby customer service needs much improvement! Were considering purchasing a new vehicle from Norm Reeves; but maybe not!

Megan