North East Auto Credit

Sean Muscatello

January 20, 2019

"Ghali review "

- Gahmad321

Sam made my purchase straight forward and easy , worked with me for a month and got me what I wanted exactly! His customer service and want to help made this a smooth experience.

Tigran Djavadyan
Dan Plumb

January 17, 2019

"Sam alhout was awesome "

- RANIAH

I love me car !!!! The one Sam Alhout sold me. He's the best and Godly man !! I will always ask for Sam when I want a newer vehicle. Thank you so much Sam and Kelly

Kelly Weaver

January 16, 2019

"Very good experience"

- Jz123

We were helped by Sam. A credit app was filled out prior to our arrival and was valid when we arrived. Sam was aware of our price range and worked within it. There was no pressure to up sell us on a car and everyone was very polite and thorough.

Used 2016 Volkswagen TIGUAN