North East Auto Credit

Leroy Barnes, Sales Professional, North East Auto Credit

Leroy Barnes

"Great Service!!"

- BCastro80

So thankful that they were able to work with me and get me a new car!!! Leroy is super nice and patient! I had a great experience.

Leroy Barnes
Dan Plumb

November 11, 2018

"“Great customer service and very knowledgeable”"

- DePree123

Shane is nice and knows his stuff about cars!! I am a 1st time car buyer so my knowledge on cars is limited but that hinder Shane. He was able get me a car in my price range. The experience that he has provided supasses all of the other car dealerships that I have visited. Thank you Shane.

Shane Gareau
Kelly Weaver
Richelle Rodgers

"Wonderful Experience"

- TJacoach

Kelsey was so professional in making our experience the best. We spent many hours deciding on a vehicle to purchase. Kelsey went far above what we expected. We looked at many different cars and SUV's and anytime we asked to look at a different vehicle she was more than helpful, giving us the keys to look at the vehicle and test drive several of them. Even though she and the dealership was very busy, she gave us all the time we needed to decide. Very happy that we went back and extremely happy that we had Kelsey as our sales person.

Kelsey Silvestri