North East Auto Credit

Finance Professional
Sean Muscatello, Sales Professional, North East Auto Credit

Sean Muscatello

January 17, 2019

"Sam alhout was awesome "

- RANIAH

I love me car !!!! The one Sam Alhout sold me. He's the best and Godly man !! I will always ask for Sam when I want a newer vehicle. Thank you so much Sam and Kelly

January 16, 2019

"Very good experience"

- Jz123

We were helped by Sam. A credit app was filled out prior to our arrival and was valid when we arrived. Sam was aware of our price range and worked within it. There was no pressure to up sell us on a car and everyone was very polite and thorough.

January 16, 2019

"Awesome customer service!"

- Lilspook20

Sam Alhout worked with me vigorously to get into the vehicle I wanted. Kelly was tremendous with helping to find the best interest rate. Best sales experience I’ve ever had.

Dan Plumb