North East Auto Credit

Jeremy Haas

Leroy Barnes, Sales Professional, North East Auto Credit

Leroy Barnes

April 25, 2018

"Kelsey was extremely knowledgeable, attentive and helpful "

- Tambrose

Car shopping is always so stressful and time consuming, always dread the the pressure salesmen tend to put on you as if they just want you to buy anything even if you don't want it, but that was the complete opposite feeling I recieved from Kelsey, she listened to what I was looking for, as to also showing interest in the specific amenities i would like and her involment of even giving suggestions of things I didn't think about. I will and have referred her to everyone I know that is in the market to purchase a ne vehicle.

April 25, 2018

"Happy I came to North Coast Auto"

- Jessie17

I gave this dealership 5 stars only because I was giving the BEST saleswoman EVER. Kelsey was amazing to work with, she helped me find a good deal plus she worked with credit witch I could say not so great lol. She promised I was walking away with my dream and sure be hold I DID... If you want someone that’s honest and will work w/ you Kelsey’s your girl FYI dealership is amazing with a lot of Selections

"Great guy Sean "

- branko2

Sean was super hands on, literally. helped us every step of the way and made sure we got approved in the vehicle we wanted & felt safe in. thanks sean.

Sean Muscatello