O'Reilly Buick GMC

Mark Robinson

Jay Meaney, Sales Consultant, O'Reilly Buick GMC

Jay Meaney

February 11, 2019

"Great service with no sales pressure."

- slbrandt

I purchased my 2019 GMC Sierra Denali Crew Cab truck from O'Reilly. The reason I chose O'Reilly and not the other GMC dealer that was much closer to my house was because the sales people at O'Reilly did not pressure me at all or play any typical car salesman games. They answered my questions and knew upfront that I did not want to waste time haggling over price. I was there to buy a truck and did my due diligence before showing up. Within a couple hours, I left the dealer left driving my new vehicle. The sales person (Jack), sales manager (Mark) and the finance person (Stuart) were all fantastic. Stuart is a wizard at what he does! Overall it was a great experience.

Jack McGrath
Mark Robinson

February 11, 2019

"Great Experience"

- Dan

Very professional. Considerate of my time to avoid waiting. All around great experience from initial visit to closing the deal. Will be back to see them for my next vehicle.

Steve Borochanner

February 07, 2019

"Great!!"

- Kathydonnelly

Great salesman, Steve Wadlin very informative. Best prices! Nice showroom. Great feeling when I left showroom. Quick response when I called Steve. Will recommend to my friends and family

Steve Wadlin