OC Mazda

Internet Sales Director

March 23, 2019

"Amazing Experience!"

- Paris2024

Everyone at OC Mazda was amazing. This was honestly the best car buying experience I’ve ever had. They worked with us on financing as well as helping us deal with a car we were ready to sell. The process was so easy and there was no pressure. I would recommend them to anyone looking for a vehicle.

Chance Asue
Other Employees : Jacques Mosby

March 23, 2019

"Excellent Customer Service"

- Venky

So Kind!! Working with sammy is so easy and informative. He took care of us from the time entered the showroom and till we get the key. Right person in Right place. Thank you for helping me.

Saifur (Sammy) Rahman
Other Employees : Anne West

March 22, 2019

"Great Experience :)"

- ZoomZoom Barb

I have been a Mazda owner since 1984 ~ yep I am a fan. I had been happy with my current Miata but the time had come to "step-up" in this age of electronics and buy a newer car. Naturally wanted another Miata. Joshua Wheelan was super helpful in finding just the car I wanted.. In fact, everyone at the Dealership was super helpful. I bought my 2006 Miata at this dealership and wouldn't think of having my car serviced anywhere else. The process of buying this car was a pleasant experience from Joshua in sales, Annie in the business department, Debbie the receptionist, as well as, the other sales reps in the showroom!!

Joshua Wheelan
Other Employees : Annie in the Business Department, as well as Debbie the receptionist.

New 2019 Mazda Mazda3, $28115