OC Mazda

Internet Sales Director

March 20, 2019

"Amazing Experience"

- Christielock

I just purchased my very first car on my own and I am so happy I chose Tustin Mazda! I had gone to several disappointing dealerships prior to finding Tustin, and had nothing but terrible experiences. From the beginning I could tell Tustin was different. I found a used 2016 Mazda3 Grand Touring on the internet. I filled out the form to inquire about the car and immediately received an email from Omar. Due to previous unpleasant experiences, I asked about any hidden fees ahead of time. Omar was extremely transparent with their pricing, and gave me an out the door number before I even came in, so I made an appointment for the next day to come check it out. Omar came in on his day off to help me out. When I got to the dealership, I was immediately greeted in the parking lot before going inside. I was escorted in and introduced to Omar. He had the car ready to go and freshly washed. It was SPARKLING clean - like looked brand new clean. Before even test driving, I knew it was the one. Omar explained so many features to me in depth. He was SO knowledgeable about the car and really took the time to be thorough about everything the car included. He was much more helpful than any other place I had checked out similar cars at. We then test drove and he took me all over and encouraged me to try out the features. He was friendly and easy to talk to. We drove through windy roads and he took me on a great route to test the feel of the car. I was sold! We went inside to make a deal. I didn’t really negotiate, so I can’t speak on that, because the price of the car was within my budget. Initially I was quoted at a higher interest rate than I would have liked, and I told Omar and he ran my credit again and was able to get me a great rate. I signed all of the paperwork and was on to finance where I met with Debbie. She was really nice and easy to talk to, but pushy with the warranty (it’s her job so I get it). I felt a little uncomfortable because I passed on the extended warranty and was getting a lot of heat for doing so. But, it wasn’t enough to make my experience unpleasant, and I get that that is their job. Overall I was in and out in about three hours. I drove an hour from LA and it was more than worth it! I’ve looked at so many cars and met with so many dealerships, and Tustin blew them all out of the water. The car is absolutely beautiful and I am LOVING it already. I can’t recommend Tustin Mazda enough (seriously - read my other reviews of dealerships). Thank you Tustin Mazda and Omar for the best first time care buying experience possible. Very excited to be welcomed to the Mazda family!

Omar Jasso

March 20, 2019

"Easiest buying experience ever!"

- Cmor

Tustin Mazda is Great! My salesman, Larry, made the whole process so stress-free by being completely transparent with my sale. He didn't try to upsell or pressure me into buying (silly) things like nitrogen air for the tires, or other unrequested options! I might have bought a car much sooner if I had known how simple Tustin Mazda made it. Thank you!

Javier Carvente
Larry Henderson
Other Employees : Debbie (finance)

March 17, 2019

"Great deal with no hassles."

- Robert

OC Mazda is very upfront with their pricing and negotiating. The location is convenient and inviting and everyone there was very pleasant to talk with. It was a positive and stress free experience. They even have good drinks and free lunch on Saturdays.

Jeffrey Lesniak