OC Mazda

Sales Professional

May 20, 2018

"Extra Mile"

- efoti71

Great dealership, courteous and professional. My girlfriend and I were both considering vehicles, and were going back and forth regarding this decision. Finally, at the 11th hour, we called them back as they were about to close. They brought us back in to close the deals, working well past closing time to ensure our satisfaction.

Chad Kirkwood

May 20, 2018

"Shaun McCray is the only way to go!"

- Dp250877!

Shaun McCray is the absolute best! Exceptional service through out my entire experience . I would highly recommend Shaun to help out with any of your needs. This is my second car through him.

Shaun McCray

May 18, 2018

"Amazing Experience! Perfect Service!!"

- AndyMyMazda

Kevin was my sales rep who is absolutely amazing through the whole process. I bought a 2018 CX5 and he even stayed with me afterwards to show me all of the awesome features. Everyone in this dealership super friendly should visit!!

Kevin Keogh