ODaniel Ford Mitsubishi

488 Reviews of ODaniel Ford Mitsubishi

May 21, 2018

"Purchasing Vehicle"

- Tammy

Phil was pleasant and great in explaining about the car. Mike and Joshua were very kind and helpful as well. My sister Debbie also purchased her car from O'Daniel.

May 17, 2018

"3rd car"

- Badger90

I want to thank, Phil Swaidner. He found our family the perfect third vehicle, for our oldest child to drive . Phil is an awesome salesman, no pressure and explained everything about the car. I would recommend buying a car from Phil Swaidner at O'Daniel Ford in New Haven. Thank you again for your help. Jim H.

Other Employees : Brian Dietz
May 17, 2018 -

ODaniel Ford Mitsubishi responded

We are grateful for your time and your feedback. We look forward to serving you now and in the future. We would be honored to serve your friends and family as well.

May 16, 2018

"Simply Amazing"

- cncherry94

I came to the dealership looking at a specific vehicle and drove away in it a few days later. The O'daniel team really helped me finalize my purchase and feel comfortable with getting a new to me car.

May 16, 2018 -

ODaniel Ford Mitsubishi responded

O’Daniel Ford loves to hear feedback from our guests. We will certainly share your thoughts with our team. We really appreciate you!

May 14, 2018

"Salesmanship"

- carrieandtom

Phil is the picture perfect salesman. Selling a car is the by product of all the other qualities he has demonstrated. He genuinely cares about the people he serves. Before the sale he is considerate, knowledgeable, friendly, easily accessible and answers every question with honesty. After the sale he makes sure everything is going well with the car and you are satisfied that everything has occurred even after a long period of time. He stays in contact. He doesn't just want to sell you a car. He wants to earned your respect, friendship, and trust. He is cut from a different cloth than most salesman I have encountered the past 20 years. He believes in customer service forever. Customer service is becoming an lost art. It is refreshing that Phil practices it no matter the circumstances. More important that being a perfect salesman, he is an outstanding person. O'Daniel Ford should be proud he is a part of their organization.

May 15, 2018 -

ODaniel Ford Mitsubishi responded

Thank you for sharing your thoughts regarding your experience at O’Daniel Ford. We look forward to seeing you again in the future. Please don't hesitate to contact us if there is anything else we can do for you.

May 10, 2018

"Very professional service, friendly and easy to use"

- awmccray68

I made my purchase using digital technology; consumer reports for identifying the vehicle and then AutoTrader to find the dealership. O'Daniel Ford and Mitsubishi have an internet presence team that made my transaction and purchasing process easy to use and very professional. The team was in constant contact with me before and after the sale to ensure my purchasing satisfaction. Even though this dealership was over 2 plus hours away from my home, they made me feel as if they were my hometown neighbor. I would highly recommend this dealership for your next car purchase.

Ryan Keebler
May 11, 2018 -

May 09, 2018

"a great buying experience"

- cupholders

We have worked with Phil for decades whenever we have needed to up grade our vehicles. He goes above and beyond to put us in the right vehicle. He is the best at finding you the right car. Thanks for your help Phil.

May 10, 2018 -

May 09, 2018

"Buying 1st car"

- Newcar94

I test drove 2 different cars and bought the second one. I love my car. Everyone was very helpful and patient with me as I struggled to wrap my head around how fast everything moved.

May 10, 2018 -

ODaniel Ford Mitsubishi responded

Thank you so much for your business. We are fortunate to have customers like you and will do everything we can to live up to your expectations.

May 07, 2018

"Excellent Service Every Time"

- SarahG

Every time I or my family needs a vehicle, we head to the O'Daniel Team. They have always provided excellent customer service and a fair deal.

Mike Pocci
Ryan Keebler
May 08, 2018 -

May 02, 2018

"Car for my daughter"

- Mandalange

Phil is great and I would recommend him to anyone without reservation. This was the 4th vehicle Phil has helped us purchase. He us patient and trustworthy. Thanks Phil!

May 03, 2018 -

May 02, 2018

"Satisfaction Everytime"

- Fordman

This is my second vehicle and Scott treats you like a king. The sales staff opens the door, makes sure you feel comfortable, and there is no pressure. Scott Oser IS my sales person, very knowledgeable, very personable, go see him! The Owner Jeff is there, and you can poke your head in and say hi! Come see SCOTT you won't be disappointed! I never am.

Jeff O'Daniel