ODaniel Ford Mitsubishi

531 Reviews of ODaniel Ford Mitsubishi

July 14, 2018

"Awesome experience!!"

- Newedgeowner

Ethan was super great to deal with. No bickering back and forth on numbers! Great, great experience!! Would highly recommend to anyone wanting to purchase a new or used vehicle!

Ethan Dellinger
Jul 16, 2018 -

ODaniel Ford Mitsubishi responded

O’Daniel Ford loves to hear feedback from our guests. We will certainly share your thoughts with our team. We really appreciate you!

July 13, 2018

"great selection, great people!"

- upsman

excellent experience, will refer other friends n family I was initially looking at another vehicle but ended up buying a different vehicle that worked better

Phil Swaidner
Jul 16, 2018 -

ODaniel Ford Mitsubishi responded

Thank you so much for your business. We are fortunate to have customers like you and will do everything we can to live up to your expectations.

July 05, 2018

"Another excellent experience!"

- Shovee

I have been a customer of the O'Daniel's for many years and that trend will continue after my most recent experience at O'Daniel Ford Mitsubishi in New Haven. I initially drove onto the lot to gather information about leasing a vehicle since my current car was approaching 100K miles with many payments remaining. Why did I choose O'daniel Ford? The staff at O'Daniel Ford treated my wife so well during her two vehicle transactions there that I started taking my Jeep there for service 2 years ago and was impressed on that end as well. I was able to chat with Doug Taylor about my leasing questions and he explained the entire process and was tremendously helpful in giving me all the information necessary to make a decision without any pressure whatsoever. After our initial conversation, Doug and Sales Manager Brent Swartz crunched numbers and gave me figures on several vehicles. I test drove a couple vehicles and decided on one that fits my needs perfectly. Mike Everson explained financing and we got the paperwork done in minutes. I spoke with Service Manager Mike Lothamer who I've trusted with my family's cars as long as I can remember so I felt comfortable with the entire transaction. At O'Daniel Ford Mitsubishi, each time you drive on to the lot or walk into a showroom, you see the same familiar faces and and that means something in this day and age. I would highly recommend O'Daniel Ford Mitsubishi to anyone looking to buy or lease a car, truck, SUV or commercial vehicle. My wife and I will be back!

Doug Taylor
Mike Lothamer
Jeff O'Daniel
Jul 06, 2018 -

ODaniel Ford Mitsubishi responded

The O’Daniel family would like to take this opportunity to thank you for writing a review about your car buying experience. Our main goal is customer satisfaction and reading buyer reviews helps us achieve this goal. Our award winning Sales, Service, and Parts departments are ready to service any of your vehicle needs. We look forward to many more years of providing you our top quality customer service.

July 05, 2018

"First car"

- Bailee

You guys are so amazing! Buying your first car can be scary but you all made me feel so confident in my decision! Thank you so much!!! Amy and Ryan were great and made the whole process worry free!

Other Employees : Amy ODaniel
Jul 06, 2018 -

ODaniel Ford Mitsubishi responded

We are grateful for your time and your feedback. We look forward to serving you now and in the future. We would be honored to serve your friends and family as well.

July 02, 2018

"Pleasant car buying experience "

- JeffNJill

This dealership and our salesman Phoenix were very pleasant to work with and very accommodating. Phoenix was able to answer all of our questions in a timely manner. Very smooth transaction.

"Great salesmanship"

- ErinRisley

The dealership drove the van we wanted to buy over an hour away to our home to let us keep overnight to test drive. Mike Pocci was great to work with and very forthcoming about everything. And if it werent for Phoenix marketing the van on facebook, we never would have found it. Highly recommend!

Mike Pocci

"Great Experience "

- Jen

Phil was great. He was very helpful and made the whole transaction go smoothly. We were in and out quickly and everyone was so friendly. This was the best car buying experience I’ve had.

Phil Swaidner

ODaniel Ford Mitsubishi responded

Your comments mean a lot to us. Our goal is to improve our service to valued clients like you and we will do everything we can to make O’Daniel Ford the best it can be.

June 30, 2018

"Phoenix was very helpful and I got the truck I wanted"

- rex123

the sales department was very straight forward and getting the truck I wanted was easy. phoenix was very knowledgeable and was able to answer any questions I had. I will be a repeat customer for sure

June 29, 2018

"Great place to buy a car"

- Chris

Phoenix did a great job explaining all the options on our Escape. He was very knowledgeable & professional & represented the dealership very well. No surprises! Will recommend for my friends to ask for Phoenix!

ODaniel Ford Mitsubishi responded

Thank you for sharing your thoughts regarding your experience at O’Daniel Ford. We look forward to seeing you again in the future. Please don't hesitate to contact us if there is anything else we can do for you.

June 29, 2018

"Seamless"

- Billy0001959

The salesperson Phoenix was polite courteous and most of all accurate. From knowing the product and how to operate it.... As well as the financing and the different options that were available. A very time-efficient individual stayed on task and his numbers were accurate as well the product that was online was what was in the parking lot and what we bought,..

Glen Campbell

ODaniel Ford Mitsubishi responded

It was our pleasure to assist you with your purchase at O’Daniel Ford. We look forward to seeing you in our service department for your first oil change!