ODaniel Ford Mitsubishi

Mike Everson , Business Manager , ODaniel Ford Mitsubishi

December 12, 2017

"Used Car Purchase"

- DP293

I have had O'Daniels service my 2005 F150 for several years and the service and honesty I received is the reason my wife and I went to O'Daniels first when it was time to purchase another vehicle. I did shop around to compare pricing and after comparing prices O'Daniels was lower than other dealers in our area. Scott Oser was a great salesman and I didn't feel pressured at all. Keep up the good work.

Scott Oser
Glen Campbell
Mike Lothamer

December 11, 2017

"Great Experience"

- RAPTORZIN

I found ODaniel Ford using a web search as I was looking for a dealer with an allocation for 2018 Raptors. Scott did a fantastic job letting me know what was available and helping during the ordering process. He kept me up-to-date on the build progress and when delivery was made, even found a better APR than my own bank for my purchase. Picking up the vehicle was seamless and quick! Mike had me in and out of Finance in about 15 minutes and I was on the way back home with my new truck. Thanks much!

Scott Oser

December 10, 2017

"Large family van"

- Barta6

My family had been trying for almost a year to find a vehicle for us all to fit in, this dealership went above and beyond our expectations. They worked our deal for several days and got the deal to work. The dealership as a whole had lots of patience and worked hard to make this deal work.

Mike Pocci