ODaniel Ford Mitsubishi

Sales Professional

February 22, 2018

"Vehicle purchase"

- Dazz25

Phoenix Nichols was superb in dealing with, my wife and I were searching for our perfect car, living in the suberbs of Chicago, we expanded our search to 200 miles, o Daniel ford came up with our match. Before driving 3+ hours to see a car we thought was perfect, Phoenix took the time to let’s us know about a few blemishes on the Vehicle and took videos and pics for me before I made the trip. Once approved he had our financing done before we even got there. Brent the sales manager took care of us once we got there, overall a great experience.

Phoenix Nichols
Brent Swartz

February 21, 2018

"Helpful and honest"

- Lawrence Schnurr

Phil was very helpful in getting us the car we wanted at the price we wanted to pay. I appreciated his willingness to address any issues we had. Overall this was a good experience!

Phil Swaidner

February 19, 2018

"A+ Customer Service"

- RBiggs

I have needed to service my vehicle more times over the past year than I would have liked; however, I have and will continue to use O'Daniel Ford Mitsubishi in the future. Everytime I need assistance, I have the pleasure of working with Glen. He is professional, friendly, and courteous. And if an issue arises, he communicates efficiently and accomodates as needed. Due to Glen's exceptional customer service and quality of work he and the service center executes, I would recommend utilizing O'Daniel Ford Mitsubishi for any service need.

Glen Campbell