Oakes Auto

Shay Scherer

Sales Associate

"Great Experience"

- Smwatson33

I was in and out in just over an hour, perfect for me as I was on a time crunch to get a new vehicle. No hurdles or obstacles from setting up the appointment or financing, Ivan was very accommodating.

Ivan Gray
Rick Hansen

November 18, 2017

"Honest, reliable dealer. "

- KJOChiRho8

My wife and I enjoyed our experience at Oakes. The dealer was very honest and asked great questions about our needs. When we viewed the cars, the sales consultant made great comparisons between our options. We appreciated the help and will recommend to friends and family.

Hyo Jo

November 18, 2017

"I've purchased multiple car's BEST EXPERIENCE! "

- Mayrosedallas

I found the vehicle I wanted online, I was able to do all my negotiating via text or email. Communication was seamless. I've worked in customer service for twenty year's, the whole team was awesome. Easiest seamless purchase of a vehicle I've ever experienced. I would highly recommended Oakes auto.

Bianca Caponetto