Off Lease Only Out of Area Sales Department

1575 S Military Trail, West Palm Beach, Florida 33415

Dominic Torrico, International/Out of State Sales Specialist, Off Lease Only Out of Area Sales Department

International/Out of State Sales Specialist
Jeff Saied, International / Out of State Sales, Off Lease Only Out of Area Sales Department

Jeff Saied

International / Out of State Sales
Amy Lord Kallberg, Out of State Finance Manager, Off Lease Only Out of Area Sales Department

Amy Lord Kallberg

Out of State Finance Manager
Steven Malmeth, International / Out of State Sales Specialist, Off Lease Only Out of Area Sales Department

Steven Malmeth

International / Out of State Sales Specialist

October 16, 2017

"Great prices, Fantastic people!"

- Robert D Mitchell

We knew we would find low prices based on our extensive search for this specific model (SRX) and we were not disappointed. What we did not expect was the high level of service from EVERY single person we came in contact with. Yes, it was extremely busy! They sell hundreds and hundreds of cars each month, but we were treated as if we were the most important customer that day! From the salesperson to the Finance Manager and everyone in between, the level of professionalism was and genuine service was amazing. Highly recommend the team there - we had flown down to see our son in college, and the deal on the car was worth skipping out on the return flight & driving the car home! Will be back for sure!!

Amy Lord Kallberg

October 16, 2017

"Fast & Efficient!"

- Happy Customer!

I was purchasing a vehicle from this dealership from our of state and considering the quick turnaround with the cars my odds weren't that great (I had already lost to another customer while I was doing my paperwork). I was put in contact with Steven Malmeth who understood my hurry in making sure I got what I wanted in a timely manner and he was patient and also very efficient! He send me an email with everything I needed to send to get started so that Im prepared for whatever else I wanted to purchase. When I found the car and let him know of it, I was able to buy it within a few days! The prices are unbeatable and I love that the salesmen don't pressure you or try and trick you into things. I bought a 2017 Mercedes and after receiving the walk-around pictures (more detailed pictures about the car and any imperfections) I decided I wanted to see it before pulling the trigger. The pictures scared me a bit since there were a number of scratches and little things here and there that I didn't notice in the add pictures. Steven let me know that if I decided to come offlease offers their customers a ride to the dealership! So, offlease actually sent someone to pick us (my fiance and I) and took us straight to the dealership where I was tended to by another gentleman named Marc. Both Steven and Marc worked together to make the process very smooth and painless. Marc showed us the car and it was gorgeous, we signed everything and had the car shipped right to our house. Even after the purchase, I had questions with the registration and etc. and both Steven was just as prompt and curteous as before the purchase. I couldn't be happier with offlease and all their employees! Thank you everyone!

Steven Malmeth

October 11, 2017

"First time buying a car online "

- Magnoliarebel

Dominic was very helpful to answer all my questions, and believe me I had several. I was a little nervous about buying a car I wouldn't be test driving or looking at in person, but all the information and pictures were very helpful. I have received my car and I didn't have any surprises.

Photos