Ontario Honda

Assistant Manager & Business Manager
Anthony  Aiello, Sales Manager, Ontario Honda

Anthony Aiello

September 09, 2017

"I had a great experience! I was made to feel welcome "

- Rachel Pedersen

Tony was amazing! He made me feel like part of his family. We talked, laughed and he was very thorough in showing me everything there was too know about my car.

September 05, 2017

"New Honda Civic"

- Carol G

Having finally to say good bye to my great 14 year old Civic Hybrid, I got a lot of great help from Tony DeTraglia making the choice to make my next car a regular Civic. I felt I could trust him. I particularly appreciated the trade-in arrangements he worked out. He's a nice guy!

September 01, 2017

"Bought a Honda civic "

- Terri Candie

This will be my 5th Honda I have bought from Tony. Always friendly, knowledgeable, and tries to get me the best deal he can. He even stayed late to teach me all about the car and how to operate all the bells and whistles included in the car.

Anthony Aiello