Ontario Mazda

4.2

September 11, 2018

"Poor experience "

- JoelP38

Was a very poor experience after trying to resolve an issue with Joe. He wouldn’t even budge to sell me my old car back at any price after being unhappy with new purchase. It’s a shame that people like this have no consideration for anybody but themselves and that he would toss aside his customer. Buyers beware!

May 31, 2018

"Great transaction"

- ccaseus

This was our fourth lease transaction with Ontario Mazda. And our fourth easy transaction. The experience was, as always, very friendly and easy. We’ll be back !

Other Employees : Joseph Gefell

March 06, 2018

"Unexpectedly great!"

- EP

In the age of information transparency, anyone who tries to sell you something based on a knowledge inequality puts you, the buyer, at a disadvantage. Unlike new vehicles, where a new car from Dealer A is going to be identical to a new car from Dealer B and there’s not much dealers can do to differentiate themselves, finding a used car that fits your criteria, being treated well by the dealership, and paying a fair price for it is not always an easy feat. After an exhausting several week long search for a lightly used midsize SUV, having driven over half a dozen different makes and models and visiting as many dealerships in the greater Rochester area, we ended up by chance at Ontario Mazda to look at a used CX-9. By dumb luck, we found the exact car we wanted, with the color, trim, mileage, fit and finish, and for a price we were willing to pay. What sealed the deal for us were two things. The first was simple. The car was not being advertised as a Mazda CPO vehicle, but when we got in the car for our test drive, our salesman casually mentioned that it was, in fact, a CPO vehicle. As soon as he said that, I congratulated my wife on her new vehicle, as I knew we were getting it. But the other part – unexpectedly – was our salesman, Chris Jay. After dealing with numerous salesmen at other dealerships, who were as if out of central casting, Chris stood out as the most courteous, professional, knowledgeable yet not arrogant or pushy, consistent and dedicated in his communication and methods from the moment my wife and I stepped foot in the dealership to the moment we drove away in our car 2 days later. After seeing other people’s comments about their experience with Chris, I see that ours was not unique, but I felt it necessary to add my recommendation to the list and leave my note of thanks. Chris spoke with Joe and agreed to drop the price a little bit upon asking. Even though I could sense there was more room to negotiate (and you never agree to the first offer you’re given), all my calculations, the fact that this car met all our wants, plus Chris’s great attitude weakened my resolve and I did not negotiate any further. Out of all the other places and salesmen we’ve dealt with, I felt that if anyone deserved our hard earned money it would certainly be Chris. It’ll be our first Mazda purchase, so we can only hope this story plays out well throughout our ownership of this vehicle, but kudos to Chris and team on the buying experience. Keep doing what you're doing!

Other Employees : Joseph Gefell