Orlando Hyundai

Lukus Felder

October 08, 2018

"Best experience "

- Shay

For a person who is buying their first car !!! I really loved it yes it was a working process but the customer service WAS GREAT ! I appreciate them working with me to get my car .

Meagan, Charlie and Willie

October 01, 2018

"The MOST AMAZING service department."

- Bonnie

As soon as I arrived in Orlando for a short weekend vacation, my car died. I had it towed to Orlando Hyundai where it was placed in the care of Derek. He was the most amazing service writer I have ever dealt with. He understood my emergency and took care of the car immediately. I cannot say enough about Derek. He was kind, courteous and professional. An asset to the industry!

Derek

September 19, 2018

"Alignment and tire purchase "

- Strikeforce69

After calling and talking to cliff Wilson everything went very smoothly and my problem was addressed and I was told and shown what the problem was and was fixed. Mr.wilson was a pleasure to work with.

Cliff Wilson , Suzie Clark