Orlando Hyundai

Juan Sauri

November 15, 2017

"2018 Elantra"

- gonzr30 Verified Customer

Thank you all for making this experience quick and painless! Cathy was incredible, she took amazing care of me. Unfortunately I cannot remember everyone else I met but everyone was friendly and helpful; I've been involved with many other dealerships from NY and Florida, from Lincoln, Honda and Ford and Hyundai was by far the best experience. Thank you guys! (Seriously, give her a raise, Cathy is the bomb).

Cathy Douglas

November 14, 2017

"Best selection and price"

- debratoolie Verified Customer

Great car. The exact car and features I was looking for. Very happy to find it relatively fast in a large pool of available vehicles. My salesman really knew the inventory. I thought I’d be walking around in the wind forever. But Robertito led us to the right one fairly quickly.

Robertito Alvarez

November 14, 2017

"Suzie and Orlando Hyundai were AMAZING!"

- jwollner Verified Customer

Suzie completely changed my perception of the car buying experience. She was the least pushy salesperson that I’ve ever seen. To her, it wasn’t about selling me a car, but rather it was about helping me choose exactly what would me the most satisfied. If you are interested in a Hyundai, you have to see Suzie! I’ve already recommended her to a couple of friends who are considering a new vehicle. I can honestly say that I am now a loyal Hyundai customer for life. Thank you, Suzie! James

New 2018 Hyundai Elantra, $20980