Orlando Hyundai

Lukus Felder

December 26, 2018

"Great customer service"

- Corinne21

I have been taking my Elantra to Orlando Hyundai for servicing for the past 8 years and each time I have received excellent customer service. My wait time is never more than 5 minutes before receiving service and if requested there is usually someone who will drive me to a location within 10 miles and return to pick me up when my car is ready.

Derrick Gipson

November 27, 2018

"Great Service, Fast"

- myangelcarley

The Service Was Fast & Great! The Service People Were Friendly And Made Sure I Understood Everything, I Always Go There And Dont Plan On Going Anywhere Else!

chuck mcintosh

October 28, 2018

"Experience "

- Smaxwell30

Ben & Anthony were AMAZING Working with my situation and getting me the best deal possible. They knew exactly what car was the best fit for my and kept me within my budget!! I will recommend these guys to EVERYONE!!! Thank you Ben Thank you Anthony You guys ROCK!!

Anthony Irizarry