Ourisman Honda Volkswagen of Laurel

3371 Laurel Fort Meade Road, Laurel, Maryland 20724 Directions

913 Reviews of Ourisman Honda Volkswagen of Laurel

October 20, 2018

"GREAT SALES STAFF!! Food was great too!"

- Eugene1997

I came in to get an affordable car and I got more than that! I received great service and a great price and I would recommend this place.

Oct 21, 2018 -

Ourisman Honda Volkswagen of Laurel responded

Thanks so much for composing such wonderful review of your experience with our dealership! We really appreciate your business and are grateful to have earned your recommendation.

October 19, 2018

"Great Experience"

- BevJordan

Everyone at this dealership was very pleasant to deal with. Mfon Mfon was very attentive and answered all of my questions. I did not feel pressured at all, which is one of the most important aspects of car buying for me.

Oct 20, 2018 -

Ourisman Honda Volkswagen of Laurel responded

Thank you for your review and for your kind words about Mfon. We love hearing he made your car buying experience a positive one. Enjoy your new Honda!

October 16, 2018

"Great sales experience"

- Olga

I had been looking for a Honda Pilot for a couple of months and after reviewing several trims I finally decided to respond to a contact from Ourisman Honda of Laurel since it was closest to me. Ramon Hart was immediately welcoming, courteous and responsive to all my numerous questions. I always dreaded how long it took to buy a car and although it still took a some time, Ramon made the process easy, fun and extremely stress free. I truly appreciated his honest answers to all questions and readiness to inquire from others when he didn't know the answer. Great sales person and car buying experience.

Ramon Hart
Oct 17, 2018 -

Ourisman Honda Volkswagen of Laurel responded

Thanks a lot for the kind words about Ramon. We certainly appreciate you trusting us with your business. Enjoy your Pilot!!

October 15, 2018

"Excellent Service"

- Nikkyc26

There is no words to describe my appreciation towards this dealership. They helped me with picking a car and color of my choice and worked with my price. Jim was my sales rep and he was the best. He was patient with me while I was trying to contact my husband about the purchase and everything involved in buying the car. I would highly recommend this dealership and do not forget to ask for Jim.

Brian Blackmon
Oct 16, 2018 -

Ourisman Honda Volkswagen of Laurel responded

Thank you so much for your review and for your kind words about Jim! We are thrilled, but not surprised, that Jim made your car buying experience so enjoyable. Welcome to the Ourisman Family!

October 14, 2018

"Bought the new 2019 Volkswagen Jetta "

- AMRITA

I would say while buying a car is difficult in compare to price range but if you find a best sales person then I think everything will be affordable. Both Mohammad and Richard were helpful while going through the paper work and friendly too and also I am planning to buy another Volkswagen at the end of next year. Thank you for the price too.

Richard Nunez
Mohamed Thabet
Oct 15, 2018 -

Ourisman Honda Volkswagen of Laurel responded

Thank you for choosing Ourisman VW! We know you have many options when it comes to purchasing a new vehicle and we are thrilled you let Mohamed and Richard assist you through the process. We appreciate your business and hope you will consider us for your future service appointments.

October 10, 2018

"Great car-buying experience"

- pcw6

Second time buying a car. Didn't need to shop around. Came in on a Sat afternoon and got exactly what I wanted out of the trip - a new Honda Civic. Jim showed me all of the features of the car. Earl helped get a price to what we both could agree upon. And Walter (financing) went through all the paperwork without too much hassle. Teamwork at its finest. Definitely will come back.

Earl Errera
Walter Cook
Oct 11, 2018 -

Ourisman Honda Volkswagen of Laurel responded

We appreciate you taking the time to write this review of your experience at Ourisman Honda. Thanks for trusting us with your business and for being such a loyal customer. We look forward to working with you again soon! Enjoy your Civic!

October 07, 2018

"Great customer service!"

- sharmagupta

I have bought four cars from this dealer, and I have had wonderful experience with them everytime. They treat you like a family. I would highly recommend them.

Oct 09, 2018 -

Ourisman Honda Volkswagen of Laurel responded

Thank you for your review and for your loyalty to our dealership. We are so happy to have you aa part of our Honda family. We look forward to working with you again in the future, and can't wait to help you find your 5th vehicle with us :)

October 06, 2018

"Best car buying experience of my life!"

- cmkonkel

These guys pulled out all the stops to make sure I got the perfect car! Mfon was phenomenal in neogiating and making sure I was happy and comfortable with my decision. I couldn’t recommend him or the dealership more!

Oct 09, 2018 -

Ourisman Honda Volkswagen of Laurel responded

Thanks so much for your recommendation. We are thrilled that Mfon was able to get you into the car you wanted!

September 30, 2018

"They listened and executed"

- Art151

I had negotiated the deal via email, phone, and text before arriving at the dealership. I specifically requested an expedited processing and no additional selling opportunities. They had me out the door with everything I asked for in about an hour. Friendly, professional and excellent attention to detail. Nice job Jimmy & Earl!!

Other Employees : Earl
Oct 01, 2018 -

Ourisman Honda Volkswagen of Laurel responded

Thanks for choosing Ourisman Honda! We are thrilled Jimmy and Earl were able to expedite the process and make you car purchase a positive one.

September 28, 2018

"New Accord"

- Anne Cretella

MFon was so pleasant to deal with. Very knowledgeable about the Accord and so courteous! I would highly recommend working with MFon on your new car purchase. I cannot remember the name our the F & I guy but he was also a pleasure to work with!. Thank you, MFon!!

Sep 29, 2018 -

Ourisman Honda Volkswagen of Laurel responded

Thanks for recommending Mfon! Our team works hard to give our customers a terrific buying experience.