Overland Park Jeep Dodge Ram Chrysler

Jim Worrel, Salesman, Overland Park Jeep Dodge Ram Chrysler

Jim Worrel

Salesman

December 17, 2017

"Great price and better service."

- Military Buyer

Clayton Mark was fantastic to buy our new Pacifica Limited from. Myself and my wife came by just window shopping a few weeks prior and he did a great job answering all our questions with zero pressure. His exceptional job resulted in me sending him an e-mail to include them when my bank service didn't allow me to select dealers when I decide to buy (turns out they do participate in my banks service as well which was great). I went to multiple dealers to see who had the closest to what we wanted, had the best price and best value for my trade. Overland park had the best deal and the options I wanted and by far the best service. None of the dealer games I hate which I had to deal with at every other dealer. Clayton gave the most in depth and thorough test drive by far all before he knew I was considering purchasing. All the other staff we interacted with were professional and knowledgeable. They went out of their way to take care of everything we needed. Will recommend to friends and would buy again from him in a minute.

Clayton Mark

December 11, 2017

"New vehicle purchase "

- Bhahn

Great experience buying new Ram 1500! No hassle dealership. Terry Mykins was excellent to work with. Definitely recommend this dealership if your looking at purchasing a new truck.

December 10, 2017

"Thank you, Terry!!! ;)"

- Stacya2002

We purchased 2 Jeep Cherokees 3-4 years ago - one for my husband and I, and one for our daughter who was in college at the time. Our sales experience was so positive with Terry Mykins. So, when we were ready to trade one back in, we came right back to Terry, and he, and Roger were able to make it happen! Terry and Roger always listens to our needs and is willing to help us. Additionally, the service department has always been awesome! Awesome customer service, all the way around! Thanks again, Terry! :)

Roger Heath