Palmer Dodge Chrysler Jeep

Internet Sales

November 11, 2017

"Better than expected!"

- Brian S.

Bought a 2014 viper from this dealership. Winston was my salesman and i cannot be more thankful for the hospitality and courtesy this guy extended to me during this process. I live over 12 hrs away From palmer dodge so i had my concerns (was their description of the vehicle accurate, was there going to be any curveballs once i made the trip etc etc). Winston knocked it out of the park and i will Gladly make the trip down here again when its time for the next toy. Rich in finance was awesome as well In making this happen. Both of these gentlemen stayed well beyond normal business hrs to get the deal done. All my expectations were exceeded. If you cannot get a deal done here youre the problem!

Winston Franklin

November 09, 2017

"Smooth sailing"

- Go Pack!

I contacted Kurt from out of state and asked if he could confirm the vehicle I wanted to purchase was still available. He was prompt and professional over the phone and the next day when I arrived to pick my new Rubicon. He was very knowledgeable and helpful. The entire process was quick and painless. He went over the vehicle and even took a picture of me with my new ride! I would highly recommend Kurt and plan on purchasing our vehicle with him.

Kurt Taylor

November 03, 2017

"Honest, really cares about their customers."

- Etinosa

From beginning to end. I felt as though they weren’t trying to sell to me rather recommend to me. They explained and answered every question that I asked them with no problems or feel of annoyance.

Kurt Taylor