Paramount Ford Hyundai of Valdese

Andy Courtney

January 14, 2019

"Happy Customer"

- hmarler12

Brent Buff made my car buying experience so easy. He searched for the vehicle I wanted and after locating it, he really took his time comparing all the options that I wanted to make sure to match me with the perfect vehicle. He was very friendly and genuine and I got a great deal on my new vehicle. Thanks Brent for helping me get just the vehicle I wanted at a great price. Hope Marler

Mark Robinson

January 12, 2019

"Super easy!"

- Brianhoover12

My husband and I worked with Brent Buff and he made things very smooth for us! Not pushy or "sales pitchy" with us, which I really appreciate. Everyone we had to deal with there was so nice. I got the car I wanted and within my budget. I very highly recommend Paramount and Brent.

January 04, 2019

"Efficient and low pressure!"

- DavidK

I haven't bought a lot of new vehicles in the 35 years I have been driving but some experiences were downright painful. I think dealers are aware of this as each of my recent experiences have all been better than the last. This purchase was by far the easiest yet, and I was treated well by Michael. I really can recommend him as being knowledgeable about the vehicles and easy to deal with.

Michael Connell