Paramount Ford Hyundai of Valdese

Andy Courtney

Russell Childers, Sales Manager, Paramount Ford Hyundai of Valdese

Russell Childers

April 19, 2018

"My new car.....thanks guys!!"

- New car TG

I am absolutely satisfied with my new 2018 Santa fe Hyundai sport!!! Brandon was excellent and I would recommend everyone to go to Paramount in Valdese to get their car. This was a great car buying experience with no pressure or hassels!! Thanks again to all especially Brandon!!

Michael Connell
Russell Childers
Other Employees : Zac, who works with Brandon, and Mark, who helped me also!

April 19, 2018

"Excellent!!"

- Laws.Brooke

After searching months on in with no luck, Andy found me the perfect mom car! Not only was it four door, it had the room I needed and, it was in my price range! Andy assured me that I was getting the best price with the documentation to stand behind it. I wasn't forced into buying a car, everything eventually just fell in place. I'm very happy about my purchase! Thanks Andy!

Andy Courtney

April 18, 2018

"Great job! Drove my car 125 miles to me!"

- JesseShows

Brandon was a great contact. Took care of any issues, made the long-distance deal possible. They made me a solid deal, and seemed ready to do what it took to get my business. Great experience with the sales staff.

Paramount Ford Hyundai of Valdese, Rutherford College, NC, 28671