Park Place Jaguar Land Rover DFW

Mark Kinard

February 15, 2019

"New Purchase "

- Tish

My experience at Parc Place land rover went extremely smooth. Natalie was very helpful very detail oriented knew the questions to ask had cards ready for me to test drive. I made my decision and was very excited to walk away with my new Range Rover she did an amazing job.

Natalie Artiles

February 11, 2019

"Least Annoying Car Purchase Ever! "

- Mark

The buying experience at this dealership was fantastic. Normally when you buy a car the selection of the vehicle is a lot of fun but then the sales negotiation, financing, and business transaction are terrible. For Park Place Jaguar DFW the entire purchase experience was optimized around me. The Team worked efficiently to get the deal done and did not keep me waiting. I felt no pressure for the sale and my Sales Manager Price Clark was great and I enjoyed my time spent with him. I would highly recommend Price and Jaguar DFW if you are considering purchasing a Jaguar.

Price Clark

February 11, 2019

"Jaguar F-Type R — Dream Car!!"

- Hash

This wasn’t my first time to Park Place, but it was the first time I purchased a car from them. Their professionalism and willingness to support you whether you buy or not was amazing. Kevin V. And Price C. both did a fanstastic job explaining all the details and making my experience one to remember. I only wish I had more cash to buy another car from them! It’s rare you find yourself willing to recommend a dealership, but I’d happily send anyone I know, friends or family, to Park Place.

Price Clark