Park Place Motorcars Mercedes-Benz Grapevine

1300 Texan Trail, Grapevine, Texas 76051

Doug Prince, Sales Experience Manager, Park Place Motorcars Mercedes-Benz Grapevine

Doug Prince

Sales Experience Manager
Corey Bedford, New Car Internet Sales Experience Manager, Park Place Motorcars Mercedes-Benz Grapevine

Corey Bedford

New Car Internet Sales Experience Manager
Russ Amsden, Sales Experience Manager, Park Place Motorcars Mercedes-Benz Grapevine

Russ Amsden

Sales Experience Manager
Marty Marshall, Pre-Owned Sales Experience Manager, Park Place Motorcars Mercedes-Benz Grapevine

Marty Marshall

Pre-Owned Sales Experience Manager

October 08, 2018

"“The best experience I ever had!”"

- Ricky

I never write reviews or take surveys, with that being said I felt compelled after my experience at Parkplace Motors. My sales representative Jacob Eisenberg was very knowledgeable with the inventory at Parkplace, he was very patient with me and my wife pulling up several cars for us to look over. He answered all of our questions which was very helpful for us to zero in on the car we purchased. Jacob and the staff at Parkplace made our experience purchasing a vehicle absolute best we ever had. Thank you Jacob!

Jacob Eisenberg

October 04, 2018

"Best vehicle buying experience ever!"

- Shauna C.

Charles (and Grant) made this experience the best. Smooth, easy, able to make the deal I needed. Did not try to sell me something I did not need and gave me pros and cons fo the vehicle I chose, very refreshing. The cons were very few and the pros far outweighed them. I recommend you ask for Charles and you will not regret it.

Charles Lane
Other Employees : Grant Adams

September 11, 2018

"OUTSTANDING BUYING EXPERIENCE!!!"

- Johny Calle

I would like to start by Thanking Jacob Eisenberg for his transparency, effectiveness, and great customer service skills. From the moment I contacted the dealership to the moment I drove home my experience was extremately pleasent. After looking for a Pre own AUDI Q7 for weeks, I came across the right car at Park Place Motor Car Mercedes in Texas over 1100 miles away from my home town Orlando! I have to say that the level of transparency and sincerity as well as the effectiveness from Jacob encouraged me to fly in and do business with this dealership. From the moment that Jacob picked me up from the Airport, to the moment I drive home he was concerned about my satisfaction with the car, He went out of his way to ensure that the car was properly serviced, professionally detailed and ready to be delivered! I would like to thank the rest of his team who did all the work behind the scenes, from his sales managers, finance director and his service crew who stood behind their motive to make sure I had an excellent buying experience! Thanks Jacob!

Jacob Eisenberg