Park Place Motorcars Mercedes-Benz Grapevine

1300 Texan Trail, Grapevine, Texas 76051

Doug Prince, Sales Experience Manager, Park Place Motorcars Mercedes-Benz Grapevine

Doug Prince

Sales Experience Manager
Corey Bedford, New Car Internet Sales Experience Manager, Park Place Motorcars Mercedes-Benz Grapevine

Corey Bedford

New Car Internet Sales Experience Manager
Russ Amsden, Sales Experience Manager, Park Place Motorcars Mercedes-Benz Grapevine

Russ Amsden

Sales Experience Manager
Marty Marshall, Pre-Owned Sales Experience Manager, Park Place Motorcars Mercedes-Benz Grapevine

Marty Marshall

Pre-Owned Sales Experience Manager

November 26, 2018

"Excellent Service"

- Amwalm

Purchased a new GLC 63 AMG at Park Place. Grant Adams was the salesman. He was excellent and knows his products! Highly recommend the dealership and asking for Grant.

Grant Adams

November 12, 2018

"Always good experience "

- GLA250

I have bought 3 cars from Park Place, and the buying experience had been great. I would recommend park place anytime for their customer service

Alejandro Perez

October 08, 2018

"“The best experience I ever had!”"

- Ricky

I never write reviews or take surveys, with that being said I felt compelled after my experience at Parkplace Motors. My sales representative Jacob Eisenberg was very knowledgeable with the inventory at Parkplace, he was very patient with me and my wife pulling up several cars for us to look over. He answered all of our questions which was very helpful for us to zero in on the car we purchased. Jacob and the staff at Parkplace made our experience purchasing a vehicle absolute best we ever had. Thank you Jacob!

Jacob Eisenberg