Park Place Porsche Dallas

Eric Mazariegos

Keith Beitter, Sales Experience Manager, Park Place Porsche Dallas

Keith Beitter

October 11, 2017

"John Mossey did a fantastic job"

- mark83

I walked in to the dealership on Saturday afternoon and was met by a nice young lady that introduced me to John Mossey. I let John know that I had seen a blue Panamera on-line and was interested in looking at it further. John was able to show me the exact car I was interested in - Blue w beige interior. We test drove it, he explained the features with great depth of knowledge. He was able to provide a competitive trade in to my MB CLS 550. I was able to drive off in my new Panamera - a car that I am confident that will receive great service from Park Place. I did not expect to buy a car that day - but due to John's ability to meet my requirements, answer my questions and make me feel confident - I drove away in a car that I am proud to own. I have shown my car to co-workers - and they are interested in repeating the experience that I had w John last Saturday, Mark Thurman

John Mossey

October 11, 2017

"Very accomidating"

- Santiago Gomez

I traded my vehicle in and purchased a used vehicle. My request was that I wanted to keep my tires ad do a tire swap. as I only had about 1000 miles on my tires. He said OK. Texas direct auto had previously told me that they would not do this for me. Very easy buying experience. I should mention that I drove there from Houston to make the purchase. It was well worth the trip. Thanks again Maz.

Eric Mazariegos

October 06, 2017

"My first Porsche 911 purchase"

- Createscreenname

Buying a car is special occasion. Buying a Porsche is even more substantially special. These cars sell themselves. Paul didn't have to sell anything. He was simply a cool down to earth car guy to hang out with to make sure I got the car I wanted with no pressure. I bought my first 911 (2017 911 Carrera, slate gray on high gloss black wheels, black trim, sport chrono, exhaust, carbon fiber int, 7spd manual) which I love and will be driving daily. Paul helped me class up the car and minimized what I didn't want on the car. There are so many 911 variants and he helped me purchase my perfect 911 that I have no regerts purchasing. I am hitting up Paul when I'm pulling the trigger and getting a Turbo S for my weekend car.

Paul Kim