Parker Johnstone Wilsonville Honda

30600 SW Parkway Ave, Wilsonville, Oregon 97070

Jennette Alexander, Service Advisor, Parker Johnstone Wilsonville Honda

Jennette Alexander

Nichole  Friswold, Customer Service Representative, Parker Johnstone Wilsonville Honda

Nichole Friswold

Customer Service Representative
Geri Reeves, Customer Service Representative, Parker Johnstone Wilsonville Honda

Geri Reeves

Customer Service Representative
Brandie Trice, Finance Manager, Parker Johnstone Wilsonville Honda

Brandie Trice

September 23, 2017

"Like family!"

- Mary

I have and do recommend Wilsonville Honda! Coming into the Dealership kind of feels like attending a family reunion. Its so nice to come in and have the service team remember my name and the circumstances under which we met about 10 years ago. I can trust I am getting the best service and only the service needed at a reasonable price. I will only buy Honda's because I have found the best service team around!

Jennette Alexander

September 16, 2017

"Service Writer review"

- Judy

Service Writer was Avelino Villeda. I was very pleased with his help and understanding of my problems with my car. He was knowledgeable and polite. This is the service that makes this dealership special.

September 12, 2017

"They went way above and beyond"

- Michael L

Geri R and Paul C both went way above and beyond helping us source my car (2017 Civic Type R). We returned two weeks after picking up an MDX for my wife to buy my new car they found for me. We were in a unique situation with selling a rental property and our DTI was out of control until the closing of our house. This car could not wait for that date so they worked with us, with Parker, and with multiple credit unions going over our unique situation and were able to source the funding. This process extended through a holiday weekend and involved countless phone calls to and from different banks and even with me with the banks faxing over closing paperwork.

Geri Reeves