Patriot Ford

Sam Buchs

November 15, 2018

"Patriot Ford"

- Mike

Everything was great through the process. Would have liked to know exactly what the company was making for transparency. Happy with the vehicle but since I'm not an expert on purchasing vehicles, would like to feel secure about the deal I received. It's not that I wouldn't have been willing to pay the overhead costs and the sales representative but would have liked to know what I paid them over the amount of the vehicle base price.

November 12, 2018

"Patriot ford Purcell "

- DS21

I had a very good experience at the car dealership. I had been looking for a truck to buy for around a month with no luck. I went to patriot and they had me in and out with the truck I wanted. My salesman Dena and the owner Mr. Cantrell were very helpful with getting me exactly what I was after and at what price range I had to work with. I would recommend them to anyone looking to buy a vehicle, new or used.

November 03, 2018

"Great dealership "

- Tymothi

If you're a Patriot you wanna buy a truck go to Patriot Ford they will give you a great deal and treat you like you never been treated before.

New 2015 Ford Mustang, $38451