Patriot GMC Hyundai - Service Center

3 Reviews of Patriot GMC Hyundai - Service Center

November 11, 2018

"Great Service"

- Hyundaifan

I had an issue with my steering column which was covered under 100000 miles but unfortunately I had just passed that. The service department sent a request to Hyundai to cover the repair and they agreed to it much to my surprise. I bought my car at Malone before Patriot took over. Thank you to the great customer service and going to bat for me and getting it done. It drives like a new car now no clunking steering wheel :)

Jennifer Hill
Nov 13, 2018 -

Patriot GMC Hyundai responded

That's Great! I'm glad your steering issue was covered! We love hearing from happy customers.

May 23, 2018

"Friendly service department "

- Oldgolfer

The people in the service department were very friendly and professional. My problem was diagnosed and repaired and I was on my way in short time. It was a very pleasant experience. I was especially happy with Thoran Willis who took care of my problem and gave me the confidence to know that my car was restored to a safe and operable condition.

Jennifer Hill
Chris Ruddick
Other Employees : Thorns Willis
June 15, 2017

" Love my Tacoma "

- Mojo rising-13

Had a really great experience with Mike Roberts and the whole dealership. I told him exactly what I was looking for and he found it. I highly recommend going through this dealership

Mike Roberts
Jun 26, 2017 -

Patriot GMC Hyundai responded

Thank you for the feedback!