Phillips Auto Group of Bradley, Inc.

1400 Locke Dr, Bourbonnais, Illinois 60914

920 Reviews of Phillips Auto Group of Bradley, Inc.

January 16, 2019

"Go see Larry!"

- RRman

First time at this particular phillips in Bradley. I usually go to Lansing for its proximity to my home. I had some small issues with the vehicle, but they were rectified. Overall I think Larry my salesperson was very attentive and courteous. I would definitely refer somebody in the market for a vehicle to Larry Chouinard.

Larry Chouinard
Jan 16, 2019 -

Phillips Auto Group of Bradley, Inc. responded

Thank you for taking the time to write a review for Phillips Auto Group of Bradley! So glad things were rectified. Your business as well as your kind words are very much appreciated. Happy motoring!!

January 15, 2019

"Thank you Larry"

- gkoch99

I appreciate that Larry listened to my needs & requests and I got a good deal. This is my 3rd vehicle, 2nd new from the dealership.

Larry Chouinard
Jan 16, 2019 -

Phillips Auto Group of Bradley, Inc. responded

Thank you for taking the time to write a review for Phillips Auto Group of Bradley! We appreciate your repeat business. I will pass your kind words on to Larry. Happy motoring!

January 12, 2019

"Great experiencw"

- MMM

Ernie was our salesperson. Great deal, Very accommodating - friendly and low pressure. A pleasure to work with. Great followup. This is our second Chevy purchase from Phillips and previous experience was equally as good. Business manager Barth was personable and makes you feel comfortable. The experience was a pleasure.

Tim Rath
Jan 14, 2019 -

Phillips Auto Group of Bradley, Inc. responded

Thank you for taking the time to write a review for Phillips Auto Group of Bradley!! We appreciate your repeat business! I will pass your kind words on to the Team. Happy motoring!!

January 10, 2019

"Purchase of 2017 Chevy Cruze"

- ljcraven86

Overall had a great experience from the moment I walked in the door. Joe was there to greet me right away and from there was knowledgeable, understanding and laid back. Would highly recommend dealing with Joe whenever possible.

Jan 10, 2019 -

Phillips Auto Group of Bradley, Inc. responded

Thank you for taking the time to write a review for Phillips Auto Group of Bradley!! "Overall had a great experience" is a very nice compliment....I will pass it on to Joe. Your business is very much appreciated. Happy motoring!

January 08, 2019

"New Vehicle Purchase"

- walker,bob1

Joe has always done a great job in going the extra mile in helping secure the right vehicle. Also, all staff involved did their due diligence assisting, even the Sales Manager. Very little stress involved, and led to an expedient decision. Will recommend to others.

Jan 09, 2019 -

Phillips Auto Group of Bradley, Inc. responded

Thank you for taking the time to write a review for Phillips Auto Group of Bradley! Going the extra mile is our goal. I will let Joe know he attained that goal with you. We appreciate your business. Happy motoring!

January 08, 2019

"I had a wonderful experience. "

- Pastor Mike

Joe listened to my needs and found us the perfect vehicle. Then he made sure that everything on the vehicle was 100% in great condition. My family has bought two cars from Joe and I will always check first with him on any future vehicles. Rev. Mike & Becky Quimby, Bourbonnais, Illinois.

Jan 09, 2019 -

Phillips Auto Group of Bradley, Inc. responded

Thank you for taking the time to write a review for Phillips Auto Group of Bradley! We appreciate your and your family choosing Phillips for the purchase of your vehicles. Happy motoring!

January 07, 2019

"Too high"

- Jorydz2

I asked fite payment of no more than$400 and they got me approved but with a $800 payment. I know some things are beyond their control, but double what I asked for? Apparently there were no other options for me except a car same size as mine. I was only shown one car, one option

3.0
Jan 08, 2019 -

Phillips Auto Group of Bradley, Inc. responded

Thank you for your feedback. We appreciate you taking the time to speak with our Internet Director, Danielle, this morning.

January 03, 2019

"Extremely Excited "

- Rebecca.Mullikin

Today I bought my first new vehicle. I can't put in words how wonderful all the employees at Phillips Auto Group were. I highly recommend friends and family to see Zach.

Zach Warren
Robin Beckner
Jackie Bell
Jan 04, 2019 -

Phillips Auto Group of Bradley, Inc. responded

Thank you for taking the time to write a review for Phillips Auto Group of Bradley!! We appreciate you choosing Phillips for the purchase of your first vehicle!! Your referrals are appreciated as well. Happy motoring!

December 31, 2018

"Great experience "

- Funny191

Ernie helped me out alot and got me the vehicle that was perfect for me. I would reccomend this company to anyone. Everybody was very kind and welcoming. Thank you for the hospitality Phillps!

Jan 02, 2019 -

Phillips Auto Group of Bradley, Inc. responded

Thank you for taking the time to write a review for Phillips Auto Group of Bradley! Your business as well as referrals are very Much appreciated. Happy motoring!!!

December 31, 2018

"Very satisfied"

- Gyles,latonya1981

My experience at Phillips Chevrolet was awesome thanks to Ernie Hampton and the rest of the staff. This is my second experience at this dealership. I would recommend this place to any and everybody.

Jan 02, 2019 -

Phillips Auto Group of Bradley, Inc. responded

Thank you for taking the time to write a review for Phillips Auto Group of Bradley! "Awesome" is what we strive for. Your business is very much appreciated. Happy motoring!