Pietroske Chevrolet Buick GMC

Dan Brunner

November 21, 2018

"Comfortable"

- C

I was unsure about making the switch from a Ford to a Chevy vehicle. They made my transition very comfortable and easy and stuck with me until I found the vehicle that suited me the best and weren’t pushy about it.

Dan Brunner

November 18, 2018

"Review"

- Margit

We had a good time and very positive experience. We were on our first day of looking and ended up with a purchase. Will recommend and use again

Glen Hietpas

November 17, 2018

"Fair and Honest"

- Karen

I felt I had a fair and honest price on my trade-in and the vehicle I purchased. I never felt pressured to buy something I did not want. When they posted a vehicle on-line, they had it. They did not try to sell me something else.

Deb Kerr