Pine Belt Chevy Lakewood

1088 Route / 88 Ocean Ave, Lakewood, New Jersey 08701

1207 Reviews of Pine Belt Chevy Lakewood

"Pleasant experience"

- Chevy Natalie

I have been to several dealers in the area and this was by far the best! It was easy pleasant and even had FUN! Ryan was my salesmen he was so helpful and enjoyed his company along with Billy!

Ryan Santos
Brian Brown

Pine Belt Chevy Lakewood responded

Thank you so much for taking the time to write this we appreciate your kind feedback! My name is Joseph Pagano, E-Commerce director and if you need anything in the future please feel free to contact me directly at joseph.pagano@pinebeltcars.com. Thank you and congratulations!

"Eddie Is Awesome!!"

- ChristineB108

Eddie was and is the best sells Man Everrrr !! Kind sweet caring loving patient . Eddie is always smiling he’s the best!! I will recommend others to come here to see Eddie . Give him all the pizza he wants..lol Love the people here it’s super clean and such team work !! Eddie I Love You wish you all the best at Pinebelt 💕🙏🏼 P.s THE PIZZA IS AWESOME!!

"Very straightforward transaction"

- Jamacor

Stopped by the dealership without much of a plan as to what I was looking for, and was rather quickly provided with enough information to make an informed decision. The actual purchase was very smooth. Would recommend— thanks!

January 12, 2018

"Ryan Santos is the man!!!"

- Med711

My husband and I went looking for a bigger SUV now that our family has expanded. We didn’t need to upgrade but thought if the price was right a Chevy traverse or Honda Pilot would be nice as we’re not ready to succumb to the minivan yet. Ryan came out in the rain and the mist and greated is warmly. He was personable, knowledgeable, and made us feel comfortable from the start. We never felt pressured or smothered as some sales people can make you feel. We ended up loving the traverse after test driving it and figured we could talk numbers but we’re not walking out of here with a new car unless Pinebelt cheverolet gave us a deal we couldn’t pass up. Well now we have a new 2018 traverse. Ryan was such a pleasure to work with along with Pete from finance that I told Ryan we’ll call him when we’re ready for our next car. Thanks again to everyone at pinebelt Chevy for making this such a great experience!

Ryan Santos
Peter Bottorff

January 12, 2018

"Great Experience "

- czinc21

Made me feel comfortable and didn’t try to get me in something i couldn’t afford. Jeff the finance guru was aces as well. Will be back in the future. Well done.

Eugene Pascucci Jr
Jeff Wickner

January 11, 2018

"Great experience "

- Tone28

Eugene was a very great salesman within the first five minutes I knew that things were going to run smoothly. very friendly environment Eugene was very patient and upfront about everything as well as providing great advice for future car purchases. Would definitely make another purchase from here in the near future.

Eugene Pascucci Jr

January 09, 2018

"Loving my new car!"

- Equinox owner

Car-buying is never a fun task but Eddie was very patient and helpful. He made the experience a pleasant one...and I went home with my new Equinox!! Thank you!

January 09, 2018

"My 2016 Kia Sportage "

- Rosie3557

They worked very hard to get me into a car I was very satisfied with. Jeff was the best there is. I would go there again

Hoss Abdi
Jeff Wickner

January 07, 2018

"Great Buying Experience"

- JohnFH

This was a comfortable and completely satisfying car buying experience and Todd Boucher was the main reason. Coming from a technical background i wanted to understand all of the features of the car and he provided all of that and more. After the purchase, Todd spent anothet 45 minutes going over every detail and function of the car. I know this because i have since read the car manual and he did not miss anything of signifigance. Thank you to Alana Hackshaw for her online quote and responsiveness.

Todd Boucher
Other Employees : Alana Hackshaw

January 07, 2018

"Convenient and to the point "

- Danish

Todd was extremely on top of everything. He took time out of his night at 11pm to keep me updated and helped me get the price I wanted. Thanks!!

Todd Boucher