Pomoco Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram

Lee Higgs, Service Advisor - PTA, Pomoco Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram

Lee Higgs

Service Advisor - PTA

October 19, 2017

"Tony Holimon is the best salesman ever!"

- mcghieac

My family and I have been buying vehicles from this dealer for the past 11+ years. Tony Holimon is an amazing salesman. I called him on a Tuesday and he asked me what my dream car was. By that Saturday I was leaving the dealership in a beautiful Jeep! Thanks Tony! I look forward to doing more business with you!

Tony Holiman

October 12, 2017

"#1 Trusted Dealership"

- Aggie1

Just purchased a new 2018 Dodge Durango Citadel and by the way, this is the third dodge vehicle I have purchased from this same dealership within 10 years. A couple of reasons for listing my title as "#1 Trusted Dealership", is the excellent experience I had with the vehicle Sales Representativeness like "Nick Lewis" and the outstanding time I had with the Delvery Manager Melissa Taylor. Both were very knowledgeable and articulate and made my purchase easy and enjoyable.

Nick Lewis, Melissa Taylor

October 11, 2017

"2018 Jeep Grand Cherokee"

- Jim97

This is the second time we have come to this dealership to buy a new jeep. We returned here mainly due to our experience with Kevin Steele. He was a very knowledgeable and experienced salesman. He knew about all aspects of the entire Jeep lineup and helped us make the right choice to meet our needs. His exceptional customer service, attitude and skill were instrumental in our decision to purchase another jeep and to utilize this dealership.

Cindy Borrelli