Porsche Monterey

293 Reviews of Porsche Monterey

March 05, 2019

"Pleasant Experience "

- Michael528

My salesman was fast, courteous and efficient. He did everything as promised to my satisfaction. I would recommend him to any of my friends who are interested in buying a Porsche. Young

Jun Felino Quinto
Other Employees : Young man in detail shop. Sorry, don’t know his name.
February 28, 2019

"Purchase of new Cayenne S"

- Panamera2014

I just purchased a new 2019 Cayenne S, which I ordered through John Bassett. This is the fifth Porsche that I have purchased from Porsche of Monterey. I ordered each one to my specifications with the help of John. John's knowledge of the Porsche product line was of great value to me. With each Porsche ordered, I met with John with what I wanted on the car. For each order, John pointed out options of which I was not aware, or for which I did not appreciate the significance, both in terms of appearance and performance. As a result, each Porsche ordered turned out to be a great build, and for each of which I was completely satisfied. Bottom line, working with John was rewarding and a simply great experience.

February 18, 2019

"Purchasing a pre-owned Ford Edge "

- CC

Great customer service!! I worked with John Bassett to purchase a pre-owned Ford Edge and even though it wasn’t a Porsche, we were still treated with respect and experienced an amazing service all the way through the purchasing processes! Highly recommend this dealership! So worth the drive to Monterey from Sunnyvale!

John Bassett
Other Employees : Alex I think was the finance guy there that day. He was also a joy to work with!
February 17, 2019

"Favorite Car"

- mgmg

I love my Porsche’s. John has helped me purchase my 911 and Cayennes. He remembers my favorite colors and features. He is prompt in returning emails and answering questions. I am always offered a coffee or water while I am there. Everyone greets you by name and with a big smile. Would not even consider going anywhere else to buy a car. Thanks John for taking such good care of me and my cars.

Tripp Hendricks
Ray Ramsey
Jakob Hendrix
Diana Bennett
Mike Miguel
Nicholas Newton
February 15, 2019

"WOW WHAT AN EXPERIENCE!"

- xjohnpubx

I stumbled upon an internet listing for a "used" Cayenne S which was actually brand new but a year or two behind current model and for no particular reason, unsold. The price had just been reduced by Porsche Monterey and I inquired about a deposit/payment and the warranty. Porsche had helped add incentive by starting the warranty now, rather than the model year. I grabbed my wife (almost literally), hopped in my car, and drove 200 miles on a Sunday and arrived 15 minutes before they closed. They had even allowed me an additional day to drive south from Sacramento if I needed it! ALL the paperwork was waiting for me, plus some great people especially John helping us. We were in and out in under 30 minutes (albeit with a skinnier wallet, but what a great deal for it!). I LOVED the experience overall, John especially and THE CAYENNE! Imagine a 6000 car doing 0-60 in 4.4 seconds and in such great style and luxury (previous car was a Mercedes CKL 430 convertible). Past local buyers stop by often to chat and visit, and for the dog treats! That says it all! You cannot go wrong with Porsche Monterey and John Bassett! I'm a family member for life now!

February 13, 2019

"Awesome service and friendly attitude!"

- dph76

After spending many months searching for the perfect previously-owned Porsche 911, we found our dream at Porsche Monterey. The Carrea was fairly priced at market, and every person we encountered was knowledgeable and cordial. The vehicle was as described and more. Kelly, Anthony, and Aaron were great to work with. The car was beautifully detailed, paperwork in order and ready to go when we arrived. The 3 hour drive home confirmed we had made the right decision. When it's time for our next Porsche, we will check in again at Porsche Monterey!

Kelly Valenti
Other Employees : Anthony Valenti
February 10, 2019

"Awesome !"

- ICOOKINN

General manager and sales team are awesome! Great knowledge of the Porsche product line. The service department takes awesome pride in there service performs for my Porsche!

Tripp Hendricks
February 10, 2019

"Great Dealership, Long term customer Aaron, honest reliable"

- P911guy

Porsche of Monterey is a great dealership! Aaron Zielinski has gone the extra mile to earn my business, I call him first when I need a car and he has handled all my personal requests perfectly. I'm pretty picky about cars and I know I can trust him. Renee Anderson has also been great resource there. Aaron has always come through even when I thought my requests were impossible. Great location and awesome events make this the dealership to choose. I've got 2 cars from this dealership in my garage right now, my kid dad and sister have their Porsches too! you need a competent dealership these days to get you the car you want and help you navigate the build process if you custom order a car. Service Department rapidly handled a problem that came up too. 5 stars and my highest recommendation

February 09, 2019

"Greedy GM"

- BlackTiger

This is a review from someone that bought 2 cars from the dealer and almost buy a third one. I ordered my third car from them a year before the car was introduced, and I patiently waiting for that 1 year, but when it came for the car to be produced, the “new GM” did not want to honor the price I agreed upon with the dealer.He wanted me to pay an extra $30000. He said that I would do the same thing if I were him, but I told him Ihave dignity and don’t scam my customers or patients.... I’ve been talking to some of customers of Aaron Zielinski thru Rennlist, and they confirm similar treatment from him when it comes to special cars and honoring dealer promises. The person I dealt with quit because of his lack of integrity and manners. He is greedy and rude, and I can’t believe Lithia hasn’t fired him yet....

Feb 10, 2019 -

Porsche Monterey responded

Hi Steve (BlackTiger) We have picked up on the patter now that every few months you decide to send in a negative review, taking on different names each time. This despite the fact that you have not decided to purchase a car from Porsche Monterey in over 3 years. We can only conclude that since you were offered multiple GT cars, all at MSRP, which you decidedly past on, you have instead become the voice of one disgruntled ex-employee you call a friend. To address your response regarding forum posts. We have taken the position that we will not sell cars to any out of state customers on the Porsche exporter list, most of whom are active on Rennlist. Furthermore we will not sell cars to customers with resale licenses or tax exempt states for the sole purpose of “flipping a car”. These folks you commiserate with, also sent in a less than positive review and are also active on Rennlist. While the redundancy of your posts occurs every few months throughout different review sights. We have decided to copy this response each time you decide to post under the different names you hide behind. In conclusion, Business at Porsche Monterey as well as customer satisfaction are most certainly at their all time highs.

January 02, 2019

"It’s a great experience of buying car from here"

- Siyuan.Li

From conversation I can tell John really has passion/love on what he is doing, and he really doing great on it. No hassle of pushing or any arogent attitude as other Porsche dealer, the whole team is like a big happy family. And buying a car is more like making friend. I would like to rate 10 stars if it was allowed (5 is apparently not enough to show my love for this dealer). I live in 60 miles away, their friendly and service even makes me want to drive all the way down for the anuualy service.