Porsche Of Annapolis

20 Hudson St, Annapolis, Maryland 21401 Directions

103 Reviews of Porsche Of Annapolis

July 02, 2018

"Fast, easy, no surprises "

- Jim56

Bing was able to quickly finish the deal. Terms were as promised. Vehicle was ready when we arrived at the dealer (Porsche of Annapolis). Great experience.

Jul 09, 2018 -

Porsche Of Annapolis responded

Thank you for sharing your great experience with us, Jim.

July 01, 2018

"Bing Chen is a Superstar!"

- Eduard23

After owning a previous Porsche, I miss the fun ride and great looks so I made some inquiries on available vehicles. I found the Porsche model at an Annapolis dealer. Bing Chen called me soon after I submitted a query. We discussed I have leased and was interested in a new Boxster 718. Bing worked out a phenomenal deal and took the time to share additional insights. The transaction time and process which is what most customer hate was painless fast! I recommend this dealership and Bing for your next Porsche. His management staff and business manager added ease to the process. I’m super excited about getting into a Porsche again!! If you want an easy- smooth Porsche transaction regardless of where you live in the US, visit Annapolis Porsche and ask for Bing Chen as a representative.

Jul 02, 2018 -

Porsche Of Annapolis responded

Welcome to the Porsche of Annapolis family. We hope you are enjoying the "fun ride and great looks" of your Boxster!

June 20, 2018

"Excellent "

- Woolfee333

Overall service and excellent work on my vehicle. Will definitely be purchasing my SUV from Porsche or Annapolis. Truly one of my best investments, can't wait for my next one!!

Hugo Eilenberg and Jamie Richard Wist,
Jun 25, 2018 -

Porsche Of Annapolis responded

Thank you for trusting us with your Service. We look forward to seeing you again!

May 30, 2018

"Superior customer service and leadership "

- Sammy

We have been leasing cars for the past few years in the Northern VA but this time we decided to drive 2 hours to this dealership in Annapolis MD only because of its great dealership team, customer support leadership and superior customer service. we worked with Mr. Bing Chen and he was so knowledgeable about the cars and Porsche products. I have been recommending to my friends in NOVA to drive 2 hours to get an extraordinary deals and it absolutely worth it every single mile. I would definitely recommend this team for anyone who is looking to drive such superior cars.

Other Employees : Danny Pena
May 31, 2018 -

Porsche Of Annapolis responded

Thank you for making the trip to come see us! We appreciate your recommendation.

May 29, 2018

"Wonderful family like atmosphere made for a great experience"

- Beachgirl

We had a wonderful experience our first time leasing from Porsche. Our sales consultant KT went above and beyond to make us feel comfortable and give us the information we needed to pick the correct car for us. The entire Porsche team did a terrific job.

Other Employees : Brett Smith
May 31, 2018 -

Porsche Of Annapolis responded

Welcome to the Porsche of Annapolis family! Thank you for your review.

May 24, 2018

"Great experience"

- smiley

We recently bought a Macan at Porsche of Annapolis. What an enjoyable day of car shopping. Our salesman, Bing Chen was knowledgeable and courteous. Everyone we came into contact with was friendly and helpful. We will be back and will recommend this dealership to all our friends.

Mike Maurer
May 29, 2018 -

Porsche Of Annapolis responded

Thank you for your recommendation. We look forward to seeing you again!

May 14, 2018

"Trading Cars"

- RCP

Bought a Macan coming off a lease. An incredible car so only a matter of coming to an agreement and doing the paper work. The salesman was very professional, efficient and friendly. Every aspect of the trade was easy and efficient. The car itself is a real pleasure to drive.

Porsche Of Annapolis responded

We're happy to hear how much you've enjoyed your Macan. Thank you for your review!

May 14, 2018

"The Epitome of Great Customer Service!"

- ngraves1169

I recently leased my second Porsche Panamera and I must say my experience at the Annapolis location is by far my best car shopping experience EVER. From the time I arrived, I was pleasantly greeted by Brett Smith and KT Nesbit and made to feel extremely welcome. This was a huge change from what I experienced years ago at this location when I was in the market for my first Porsche. I'm so glad I decided to give this location another chance after a friend told me it was under new management. The changes that have since been implemented undoubtely made for a pleasurable experience overall and is a true testament to strong and effective leadership, superb customer service and high quality standards! KT and Brett were extremely knowledgeable, professional and first class all around. The bar has definitely been set high and I highly recommend!

Other Employees : Brett Smith

Porsche Of Annapolis responded

Thank you for giving us another chance! Please let us know if we can do anything else to assist you.

May 09, 2018

"Above and Beyond the High Standards expected"

- DavidG

I brought my 2014 Hybrid Panamera in for a scheduled winter- summer tire rotation and was greeted by Hugo Eilenberg, the service advisor, as I stepped out of my car. He came out of the office when he saw me drive up and was prepared with the loaner vehicle and paperwork. Hugo did a walk around of my car and noted the sunroof seal was not seated exactly correctly and offered to get that fixed. I was a bit hesitant as it did not leak and who knew what would happen after they got into this, but I agreed. As it turned out there was an issue resulting in me having to leave the car with them until the next day BUT when I picked it up the seal looked PERFECT, the car was washed and waxed including the tires being shined, and the work done was under warranty. This shows me the kind of caring attitude you want in a SERVICE organization. The shop foreman, Dave McDowell, also stopped by to say Hi and chat a bit about what he sees coming down the pike for new Porsches. These two guys, Hugo and Dave, are TOP NOTCH. I have dealt with them since buying the car at this dealership. They get 10 out of 10 from me. David G. USNA'75

Hugo Eilenberg and Dave McDowell

Porsche Of Annapolis responded

Thank you for trusting us with your Porsche needs, David!

May 03, 2018

"excellent "

- fgy

Very friendly atmosphere. Bert Smith is a winner, excellent interpersonal skills. Very knowledgeable about the product. Took time to educate me about the car prior to buying. Just because of the time he took with me, i will definitely recommend this dealership.

Steve StClair
Other Employees : Brett Smith. 5 stars for him.
May 07, 2018 -

Porsche Of Annapolis responded

It was our pleasure to assist you. Thank you for the recommendation!