Porsche of Arlington

3100 Jefferson Davis Hwy, Arlington, Virginia 22202

Alex Clayton, Social Media and Digital Reputation , Porsche of Arlington

Alex Clayton

Social Media and Digital Reputation

Alina Iturbe, Social Media & Dealer Reputation Representative, Porsche of Arlington

Alina Iturbe

Social Media & Dealer Reputation Representative

February 17, 2019

"Excellent service, Charles Mitchell!"

- Vam

The whole experience was nice and great, Charles did a great job in explaining the car buying process at Porsche which made my decision to buy the car I want pretty quickly. I will recommend this dealership to anyone who needs to buy a Porsche at good prices.

February 10, 2019

"Purchase of a 2019 Boxster 718"

- Smokey

I recently purchased a Boxster 718 stick shift. The service I received from Michael and Terry Long was outstanding!!! They were professional and extremely helpful with the process. I felt comfortable every step of the way. Michael followed up with me multiple times to discuss the timeline of delivery. His communications with me was well above my expectations. Terry was extremely detailed in discussing the different packages. He definitely knows his work. Overall, I had a wonderful experience and will return to purchase here again. I love my car!!! It’s beautiful and the drive is perfect!!

Michael and Terry Long

February 03, 2019

"Charles Mitchell was great "

- Tonka123

I was looking for a very specific car and found it at Porsche of Arlington. I was contacted by Charles Mitchell who dealt with me very several days just over then phonebsince I lived 5 hours away. He always was courteous polite and attentive to me requests for information Even though I hadn’t stopped by or even seen the car yet. Because of this I decided to purchase the car it everything was as they said and when I got there it all went very smoothly from the sales perspective. There were no surprises from that standpoint and he couldn’t have done a better job. He has followed up several times and responded on his days off when I had a few questions which he asnswered or for answers and called me back. I would recommend him highly not only for sales but also as a future reference for needs related to your purchase.

New 2019 Porsche 911