Porsche of Princeton

Client Service Advisor

October 06, 2017

"Awesome experience "

- Daniel

Honestly, I was set on purchasing a different vehicle but changed my mind due to the awesome customer service received from Michael Quaglietta. From our first conversation he was a true professional, honest and not pushy at all. He went out of his way to answer my many questions and make me feel comfortable with my decision. When we visited the dealership everyone at the dealership was friendly and cared. I would highly recommend Michael and Porsche of Princeton.

October 03, 2017

"Excellent Experience"

- srv199020

I have always bought used vehicles, and have always paid them off in full then and there, so the traditional car buying experience is something alien and a little overwhelming to me. I did my research for ~1 year-ish on Porsche models, specifically the 2017 Cayenne Hybrid and went in to test drive several different new and used Cayenne's for about a month, at Porsche of Princeton. Every time I went to test drive or just ask questions, everyone in the dealership was kind, welcoming, but not overbearing and just let us poke our heads around or in the vehicles. It was great! Then, we came in one more time to test drive the Cayenne Hybrid and after that test drive, and getting to know our car buying interests (nothing too prying, really just chit chat during the drive, super relaxed), they asked if we'd be interested test driving a Macan GTS (my husband mentioned that he really liked the look of them). We said, "what the heck, why not?" since it was cheaper and had just as much space as the Cayenne...Boy are we glad we did. The salesman didn't even have to try and sell us the specs, he just directed us on the best roads around the area to show off the car's prowess, and just let us enjoy the drive, and what a drive it was. It made driving more than just getting from A to B, it made it FUN, and something you day dream about. To say that these dealers know their customers, and can tell what car fits their personality and lifestyle is an understatement. And for someone like myself who has never gone through the traditional car buying experience of getting your credit checked and finding a bank and a loan, etc., the process was easy with this dealership and they didn't try and nickel and dime you, if anything they tried to tell you as many deals as they could to save you the most money. And after everything was said and done, they did a great walkthrough of the car for the important features (great for me since I had a car from 2008 that has none of modern day technology...) The whole experience was great.

Robert Vitalis
Other Employees : Michael Laskowski

September 27, 2017

"Just great"

- Leon234

I have been dealing with Porsche of Princeton for many years and have only the best feelings about my experiences throughout this long relationship. Michael Quaglietta, as with my salesperson in the past was a pleasure to deal with. From start to finish he made it all come together without worry or stress. I highly recommend Porsche if Princeton and of course Micheal.

Porsche of Princeton, Lawrenceville, NJ, 08648