Overall the sales experience I had was positive. There were some pros and cons with this though. First the pros:
1. The test drive was seamless as I stopped in looked at the car and could take for a spin in a matter of minutes.
2. I worked with Bob after looking at the vehicle for a few days after my initial visit. He was very responsive via phone and text, which was appreciated.
3. The finance manger Al was great and after having the financing app in place before I arrived for taking delivery, Al had everything ready to go and was done in about 10 minutes. Again very seamless.
4. At the end of the day I got the price I wanted so that is always a good thing.
Now the cons:
1. While I dealt with Bob, he never initially introduced himself, which I found a bit strange for someone in a sales role.
2. When I took delivery, the car's gas tank was more than half empty. I think common courtesy is to fill up the tank for the buyer.
3. There were some features about the car that weren't known or described accurately. This may be tough to ding someone on given the broad range of cars they have on the lot.
At the end of the day, the deal was made and the process was relatively easy. I've experienced much worse from other dealers. Brush up on some of the common courtesies and that will get you an excellent rating.