Premier Mazda Cape Cod

138 Reviews of Premier Mazda Cape Cod

March 26, 2019

"Grand Touring "

- Happy C-X5

Great people , friendly. No pressure to buy and that was good. All around pleasant experience. Helpful, courteous and knowledgeable. They were flexible for the time to meet them.

March 25, 2019

"Excellent Leasing Experience "

- Rob1832

I definitely recommend Premier Mazda. Tony Tambascia made the whole process very easy. He took the time to explain and demonstrate the features of the CX5 and made sure we got the options and color we wanted. Both Tony and Hailey Sears made the lease program easy to understand. A very professional and straightforward experience.

March 12, 2019

"Great purchase experience "

- Jinsand

I really appreciated how easy Premier made my purchase experience. Very professional, straightforward and honest. They worked well as a team and I never felt any pressure to buy. Extremely well run dealership. Love my new CX-5 GT!

Mar 13, 2019 -

Premier Mazda Cape Cod responded

Thank you for taking the time to review Team Premier! We are so happy you are loving your new CX-5! Enjoy!!!

March 08, 2019

"excellent experience"

- Ron

Very knowledgeable salesperson. Answered any and all questions I had. This has been one of the most enjoyable experiences I have ever had regarding the purchase of a new auto..

Mar 11, 2019 -

Premier Mazda Cape Cod responded

Thank you for taking the time to review the Team Premier, Ron! We appreciate your business.

March 04, 2019

"Best car buying experience x2"

- amandaj5479

This is the second time I’ve purchased a car from Premier Mazda. Everyone who works there is awesome especially Mark Correia from whom I bought both vehicles. I have always dreaded the car buying process, but I actually look forward to dealing with Premier. There is no pressure and no gimmicks. Both times, I was able to trade in my current car, roll over what was left of my loan and drive away with a car I wanted and payments I could afford. I recommend going to see Mark at Premier Mazda to anyone who is looking to get a new or new to them car!

Jeff Amaral
Other Employees : Alex in Parts and services
Mar 05, 2019 -

Premier Mazda Cape Cod responded

HI Amanda, Thank you for taking the time to review team Premier. We appreciate your loyalty to the team and Mazda brand. We are so happy you were able to continue working with Mark and glad that you really enjoy our Pure Promise philosophy.

February 28, 2019

"Great customer service "

- lindsey

From start to finish this was by far the best car buying experience I have ever had. Tony took the time to listen to what I wanted and I never felt like he was trying to sell me something I didn’t want. Tony, Hailey and Kevin went above and beyond with their customer service. For example Tony saved my home address into the navigation system. He took as much time as I needed to get me familiar with the car. Kevin offered me a fair trade in value which was extremely important to me. You can tell they love what they do and it shines through in their work ethic and enthusiasm.

Feb 28, 2019 -

Premier Mazda Cape Cod responded

Lindsey we appreciate your feedback on your experience at Premier. We are so happy we were able to exceed your expectations. Please reach out to our Mazda team if you have any questions on the technology as it is always changing, we are always a phone call away!

February 27, 2019

"Excellent service"

- Julie4

Tony was very helpful and easy to work with. Alex went above and beyond helping me with a friend’s car that I had serviced.

Other Employees : Alex in service
Mar 03, 2019 -

Premier Mazda Cape Cod responded

Thank you Julie for taking the time to write a review for Team Mazda! We appreciate your business.

February 26, 2019

"Premier Mazda is the place to go..."

- JimBMazdaOwner

This is my second Mazda6 in a row and I have to say that Premier Mazda in Hyannis offers an exceptional, no hassle experience. They went above and beyond and lowered my payments. Mazda offers state of the art technology, craftsmanship, style, safety and performance and, I feel, is underrated and is in a class by itself. I absolutely love the Mazda6 and highly recommend Premier Mazda!! Thanks Jason, Hailey and Kevin for your dedication and for the experience!! I’ll see you again!

Jason Messenger
Mar 03, 2019 -

Premier Mazda Cape Cod responded

Thank you for the 5 star review! We see these beauties every day, but its always nice to know that our client love the Mazda brand as much as we do! Feel Alive in your new Mazda6, Jim!

February 18, 2019

"Great experience"

- Janet44

I came to see a second-hand car and was pleased with the service, honesty and helpful attitude of the dealers. I am happy with my purchase and feel comfortable going back to Hyannis Mazda with any follow-up issues or questions.

February 10, 2019

"A truly excellent experience. "

- mtl

A truly excellent experience. Jason Messenger kept my vehicle preference in mind for all of a year. He had spoken to my wife, who had her Mazda serviced at the dealership. When the CX-5 was changed to offer a turbo engine, he remembered that had been one of my preferences and told it to my wife. He was very attentive and helpful throughout the entire experience, including demonstrating all of the special features the Mazda CX-5 Signature had. Kevin Sanders was able to expedite delivery of my new car, which was a model in short supply that had just gotten off the boat. Hailey Sears was very helpful in walking me through the financing and paperwork, including filling all the forms to save me time and smoothing a minor issue with a missing document.

Jason Messenger