Premier Mazda

13900 Washington Street, Kansas City, Missouri 64145 Directions

48 Reviews of Premier Mazda

July 13, 2018

"Premier Martin City best"

- Dngr64112

Friendly, no pressure service and they make the time to explain service needs and costs. This service department is much better than my previous Mazda service department in OpKs.

Skylar Schallenberg
July 02, 2018

"Premier Mazda of KC - Top Notch"

- Katie Jones

Everyone in the store was very friendly! Jessica, the salesperson, Jason the GSM, and Mike the Finance Manager! The BEST car buying experience I’ve ever had. If your looking for a Mazda, you HAVE to visit.

Jessica Ducre
Jul 02, 2018 -

Premier Mazda responded

Thank you for the awesome feedback!! Welcome to the Premier Mazda Family!! See you at your first visit but until then... Enjoy your New Mazda!!! #zoomzoom

June 25, 2018

"We have always been happy with Premier "

- Landess4830

We really were not going to buy a Mazda but my husband Jim the salesman were able to come to an agreement on price. We have been very happy with the car and the service.

Other Employees : Jim ub Sakes
Jun 25, 2018 -

Premier Mazda responded

Thank you for the positive rating! We appreciate your business and hope to see you for your first service!

June 06, 2018

"Premier Madza (Kansas City)"

- dgs66

Knowledgeable and friendly staff. I always feel comfortable dealing with the service staff. There are recommendations, but never in a forceful approach. I highly recommended this dealership.

Lisa Graham
Jun 08, 2018 -

Premier Mazda responded

Thank you for the 5-stars and awesome feedback! So glad to hear about your great experience with us here at Premier. We appreciate your business and look forward to next time!!

June 03, 2018

"No pressure sales, provided all options available"

- Fletch

Kelly the Sales Manager was especially helpful in describing the options between new, Certified pre-owned and lease options. In the end we bought the car that we were first shown, certified pre-owned with safety options that I wanted for my wife to drive. We had loan options through my back but Mazda matched the loan rate and we were able to drive that day.

Kelly Vitale
Jun 04, 2018 -

Premier Mazda responded

Thank you so much for the awesome review! All of our staff here at Premier Mazda are committed to providing each of our clients with the absolute best automotive experience possible!! Thank you again for choosing Premier Mazda of Kansas City, we're so happy to have you a part of the Premier Family and look forward to your next visit.

May 26, 2018

"Stressed out shopper"

- Not Red

I had been looking for a new car for weeks. My saleswoman was wonderful trying her best to listen and find me the car I wanted. The rest of the staff at premier was awesome making the experience a pleasure instead of the nightmare I had been living

Other Employees : Jasmine , Michael

Premier Mazda responded

We are so happy to have you as part of the Premier Family!! The 5-star rating and awesome feedback is very much appreciated! Enjoy your new ride!

May 21, 2018

"It was fast we had a trade in they worked with us was amazin"

- Lilcoop09

My experince was awesome. My fience and i walked in thinking oh we wont be approved for anything cause we already had a car thru you guys and we got right in an out with a new uses car and made me at ease with my son in a safer car thank you so very much.

Chris Auhll

Premier Mazda responded

We are delighted to hear about your positive experience and can't wait for you to come back!! Thanks so much for choosing Premier and look forward to your next visit... Until then Enjoy your new ride!!

May 18, 2018

"Incredible buying experience"

- thebriann

I felt very comfortable the entire time, from the communication with their internet team, all the way through financing. Everyone did a great job, and I would recommend Justin to anyone looking to buy a new Mazda.

Tim Smith
Other Employees : Justin Cristea

Premier Mazda responded

Thank you for the 5-star review and awesome feedback on your vehicle purchase experience with Justin he is one of our best and we are so happy you had the chance to work with him! Enjoy your new Mazda!!

May 16, 2018

"No hassles, no pressure."

- cx52018

The organization works together and couldn't be more knowledgeable and nicer. Beginning with Kelly (sales), Jason, Chris, and Lisa. They're all straight shooters and pleasure to do business with! (didn't expect to see them listed below to be rated)

Kelly Vitale
Lisa Graham
Chris Auhll

Premier Mazda responded

Our staff is committed to providing each of our clients with the best automotive experience! Thank you again for choosing Premier Mazda of Kansas City! We hope to see you again!!

May 04, 2018

"Professional and "The Jim's (3 of them were great)"

- drexeldeb

Pleasant, fun, and happy with the experience of purchasing a beautiful auto. Very thankful. Enjoyed seeing returning customers come in with smiles and treated like family.

Jim Bogard
May 15, 2018 -

Premier Mazda responded

Thank you so much for the 5-star review and the feedback on your vehicle purchase experience with all of our Jim's, you can't have a Premier dealership without at least three Jim's..;) We appreciate your business and look forward to your next visit until then..... Enjoy your new ride!