Premier Mazda

13900 Washington Street, Kansas City, Missouri 64145 Directions

59 Reviews of Premier Mazda

September 16, 2018

"Very simple no hassle buying experience"

- Jenny S Shawnee

Thank you Jason and Team! From my first inquiry until I took delivery I was treated very respectfully. They gave me exactly the deal I wanted and did everything they could to provide a first class experience when I went to pick up my new CX3. I would highly recommend Premier Mazda!

Sep 18, 2018 -

Premier Mazda responded

Thank you for the awesome review about our staff! We appreciate the kind words, but beyond that we appreciate your business. Welcome to the Premier Mazda Family and enjoy your new CX-3!!!

September 05, 2018

"I had a great experience"

- Nothanks

I looked at several dealerships and had no intention of buying a Mazda when I started car shopping. I'm so glad I came to Premier and I could not be happier with my purchase. I love my CX-9 and I felt completely comfortable under Justin's guidance. He was never pushy and never made me feel uncomfortable. He is the epitome of great customer service. Thank you again for a wonderful car and a stress-free experience!

Justin Cristea

Premier Mazda responded

Thank you so much for the kind words! We are so happy to have you a part of the Premier Mazda Family! Enjoy your new CX-9!!

August 31, 2018

"Quick, friendly service"

- Gypsyfisher70

Lisa and Skylar are always bright and friendly. I chose to wait this time instead of leaving my car. I was in and out quickly. The waiting area is comfortable and has water, coffee, snacks. I didn’t take them up on the complimentary car wash but definitely appreciate the offer. With other cars, I would not go to the dealership for basic, routine maintenance but I find myself returning to Premier Mazda because they make it so easy for me.

Skylar Schallenberg

Premier Mazda responded

Thank you for the positive review! We appreciate you for trusting us to service your vehicle. We offer coupons each month on most services throughout the year be sure to check your email or our website before your next service! We look forward to your return!

August 26, 2018

"Best dealership, best cx5,best sales rep Justin &GM Jason"

- Jill S

We have bought many new cars and hands down premier Masda is our favorite dealership for MANY REASONS. WE HAVE OWNED ABOUT EVERY CAR OUT THERE FROM ABOUT EVERY DEALERSHIP and PREMIER MASDA blew all of them out of the water! We bought a new 2018 cx5. Loved the dealership from the second we walked in the door. We were greeted by the coolest sales guy named Justin. He was so helpful. We didn’t know a lot about the cx 5 but when we left we wee so educated. He was so passionate and knowledgeable about the vehicle. He enjoyed showing us every feature. He basically sold us on the car. We had never owned a Masda before and I am not sure we will ever own anything other then a Masda now. We have had the car for a little over a month and I am so comfortable with it..all of its bells and whistles BC of all of the time Justin spent with us. He is just amazing! I also have a 2016 Tahoe and I can tell you that I still don’t know how half of the feature work on the vehicle. So top notch sales person, excellent finance guy, and OMG to the General MGR! His name is Jason Barrett! He is super laid back, down to earth, helpful and genuinely cares about his customers. He worked with us and truly gave us the best deal possible. He was very classy and I thought it was awesome that he only said positive things about other dealerships BC we had mentioned that we shopped around. Jason runs a great business at Premier and you can tell that everyone loves working for him, He is super intelligent with numbers and worked hard to find us the perfect car for a great price. We have owned Acuras, chevys, Bmw, fords, Lexus, Jeep, Honda, Toyota, and now a Masda thanks to Justin, Jason, and Premier Masda! Favrote dealership of ALL TIME,

Justin Cristea

Premier Mazda responded

Our staff is committed to providing each of out clients with the absolute best automotive experience possible! Thank you so much for being absolutely AWESOME!! We appreciate your loyalty more than you know! Have a great September! See you next time

August 20, 2018

"#crushedit"

- ldcross

The whole team went out of their way to make this a seamless experience for me and I greatly appreciate it. From top to bottom, I would definitely recommend this crew to others.

Jessica Ducre

Premier Mazda responded

Thank you so much for the awesome feedback! We are so happy to have you apart of the Premier Mazda Family! See you at your first service!!

August 20, 2018

"Easy to deal with these fine people"

- georgeM6

Lisa (and Skylar) have always been very good at explaining the service done with the car. I just had the tires rotated and the oil changed and they go above and beyond that to let me know if anything else needs attention.

Premier Mazda responded

Thank you for the 5-stars and awesome feedback about our service department! We appreciate you for trusting us with your vehicle and look forward to your next visit!

August 17, 2018

"Great customer service!"

- lisam512

This is the second car we have leased from Premier Mazda. The staff has been extremely helpful with all of our questions and they make the process easy. We will continue to refer family and friends to Premier Mazda.

Jason Scott

Premier Mazda responded

We are delighted to hear about your positive experience's with us and can't wait for your next visit!

August 05, 2018

"Outstanding Service"

- tooltimemama

The service department is outstanding! I get timely service, a loaner car for even a simple oil change, good communication about what is going on with my vehicle. This time I got a call about the battery on the Key FOB and told the advisor that I had the replacement on my own list that day. The technician installed a new battery and the cost was removed from the bill before I even got it. The technicians make good suggestions but do no oversell. I feel confident in the honesty of the department and I love dealing with Lisa Graham or Skylar. (Also have to give a shout-out to sales person Kelly Vitale who spent a lot of time at home updating my navi card because we could get it figured out. This dealership goes above and beyond.

Kelly Vitale
Aug 20, 2018 -

Premier Mazda responded

Thank YOU! Thank YOU! Thank YOU! We are absolutely thrilled to hear about all of your awesome experience's with our different departments! The 5-stars and INCREDIBLE feedback is very much appreciated as well as your loyalty! We love having you apart of the Premier Mazda Family and definitely look forward to your next visit!!! Have a great week!

August 03, 2018

"Awesome job"

- Jpizzle

They did an awesome as always. I will definitely continue to refer my friends and continue bringing my car to them. Again awesome job as always

Skylar Schallenberg
Aug 20, 2018 -

Premier Mazda responded

We appreciate your loyalty to our store as well as your business! Don't forget that we offer coupons each month on most services throughout the year! Be sure to check your email and our website before your next service! See you next time!!

July 25, 2018

""An Undeniable Blessing!""

- MamasIridescentMazda16

I delivered the rating of "5 Stars" because just as My Review Title reads......"An Undeniable Blessing" is what The Premier Mazda Team is! They are my automotive family who provides superior guest service, professional communication, not to mention honest answers about what service{s} my vehicle stands in needs of. I wholeheartedly appreciate The Premier Mazda Service Department and extend gracious thanks to each of them for keeping My Mazda Automobile in Safe, Running Mode at all times. The Premier Mazda Team "Rocks!" [:~]

Jul 31, 2018 -

Premier Mazda responded

Thank you for the outstanding feedback and 5-star rating! We appreciate your loyalty to our store as well as your business! We offer service coupons each month on most services throughout the year so be sure to check to check your email or our website before your next service! See you next time