Premier Mazda

Tim Smith

February 18, 2018

"Amazing experience!"

- ptooey88

My car buying experience was quick and painless. Christine, Jessica, and Jake were all very helpful and made everything easy for me. I am very pleased with my new Mazda 6. Well done yall!

Jessica Ducre
Christine Bennett

February 12, 2018

"Great service experience "

- MizzouDevil

Oil change and tire rotation done in time as promised! Skylar is great to work with as always! I highly recommend Premier Mazda! Very sastified customer.

January 30, 2018

"dipping a toe"

- oldneverslow

I was considering my first Mazda purchase. Although researching a used one, I went to the Service desk and spoke with the Service Manager. I asked for his opinion regarding the model I was considering. I observed how customers and sevice personnel were interacting. Having been in the dealer business many years ago, I was impressed. They were considerate and patient, not pushy. I bought the used Mazda 3 and went to the parts department and bought a rear window wiper. The parts man Jake was very helpful for even this small purchase. He even got a tech to come outside and show us how to install it. I have now taken the next step into the experience of Premier Mazda by taking my car for its first oil and filter change. Lisa received my drive up and went over any questions I had and was responsive to them. It was completed in short order and came with a substantial disgnostic report. Lisa went over it with me and it appeared in the lane with a car wash! I now feel I have found a trusted place to take the Mazda as I am moving to Missouri. Highly recomment this group to every Mazda owner.

Lisa Graham