Prestige Toyota

Andy Eagle

October 11, 2017

"Low pressure Leasing"

- Douglas B

After researching the car I wanted and dealing with other salespeople from other Toyota dealerships, Chris was a breath of fresh air. He answered pertinent questions over the phone. He answered my questions directly rather than skirt around an issue as others have done saying they could only answer if I came in to the dealership. Sometimes he would not have an answer but would promise me he'd look into it and get back to me which he always did. He arranged to have everything set up so that when I came in, it was a matter of signing documents and taking my new car home. I got better pricing than other dealers would offer to make the deal at on the phone and he kept his word on all his promises. The staff was professional yet friendly. Overall a great experience dealing with Chris and his staff. I will definitely be using him in the future. Doug B

Chris D'Onofrio

October 10, 2017

"Prestige Toyota delivered, again!"

- Jinnette

I went back to a place that I call home (Prestige Toyota) hoping to get a good deal on a 2017 Toyota RAV4 Hybrid XLE. My plan was to get the $3,000 rebate and the 0 APR offer for 72 months. Upon inquiring I learned that both offers could not be combined, which I failed to see in the "offer details." At that moment I thought a good deal was out of reach. But as a returning customer I knew Prestige wouldn't let me leave without putting together a deal that made sense. That's when the captain (Jay Yarber) and co-captain (Anson Castillo) of the ship personally came to the saleswoman's desk and made an offer that I simply could not turn down. The professionalism and courtesy they showed explains why they are running such a great business. (I got the 0 APR offer, a significant discount on the vehicle and 2 years of free maintenance.) Of course, without the charismatic work of Francia Terrero the deal would not have been sealed so smoothly. Francia did a great job from the moment we met until I took delivery of the car. Do yourself a big favor and work with her on your next purchase. The good ending to the story was written by the finance team. Ray Laureano, head of finance, worked tirelessly to get an approval on the 0 APR offer on a discounted vehicle. Jillian Delgado got us (my mother and I) to sign the purchase agreement in about 20 minutes. She explained the benefit of GAP insurance, which we bought. Now, that is the Prestige Toyota way.

Jillian Delgado
Francia Terrero
Anson Castillo
Jay Yarber

October 07, 2017

"Amazing experience "

- Cece96

Kelly was so patient and well educated with the cars.Personally I was so nervous about making my 1st purchase & I asked every question in the books . She allowed me to text/call her anytime I had a question & she would either let me know the answer or found out for me . She’s amazing with a amazing personality .

Used 2015 Subaru Forester, $17995