Prestige Volkswagen of Turnersville NJ - Service Center

2 Reviews of Prestige Volkswagen of Turnersville NJ - Service Center

August 06, 2018

"An unexpected pleasure"

- Inspector 11

When I came to the dealership, I had no intentions of getting another vehicle, then I met Vince Deprofio. I expressed to him that I had no intentions of changing vehicles, and I told him what it would take just to make me consider making a change. Well, in a very professional, and personal manner he met and exceeded all of my conditions. Though I loved my CC, I am very happy to be in a new Jetta. I think that the pleasant and courteous way in which I was treated went a long way in helping me make this decision...but the price was right too. My hat's off to all those I encountered in this experience, it was a great one.

Vince Deprofio
Alex Mannino
Other Employees : Joe Torres, Jennifer Pinto
Aug 27, 2018 -

Prestige Volkswagen of Turnersville NJ responded

Prestige Volkswagen would like to Thank You for your kind words about Vince Deprofio, Jennifer Pinto and Alex Mannino, we are also glad he met and exceeded all of my conditions.

July 16, 2018

"Worst Service Department Ever!!!!!"

- VJ

Think twice before you purchase a car or receive service for your vehicle from this horrible dealership. The service department is horrible and the so called manager is incompetent. Talking and voicing my complaints as well as sending an email to the Owner went nowhere. They are a joke and every time I see the Owner in their commercial I laugh because he just wants your money. Because of this dealership and their horrible service department I traded my Subaru in and got a JEEP and it Was a hard decision but ended up being the best decision I made. The vehicle is excellent plus the custyservice in all areas is Excellent with five thumbs up plus you get EIGHT free oil changes. Don’t buy any vehicle from Turnersville New Jersey Volkswagen/Subaru Dealership...you will regret it

Andy Amato