Preston Motors

Anthony Bailey

November 22, 2017

"Good Experience"

- Donald Gold

I really appreciated the Sales Staff especially Brandon, Ravi, and Allison - they made the experience of shopping for a new van very enjoyable. They answered all our questions and gave us choices and never did I feel pressured. Buying a van at this amount can be very overwhelming but the staff turned all this kind of stress into a celebration. I so enjoy working with these honest and upfront people. We have bought 3 vans and a car from this dealership and with the experience we just had.....why would we go anywhere else! ~~Don Gold

Brandon Marinelli
Other Employees : Allison

November 21, 2017

"After the Sale!"

- Cyndi123

I bought a jeep from Nick last summer and I didn't realize I could write this review. I can buy a new/used car anywhere I want but when Nick saw me waiting in the long line at Preston's car wash he quickly hopped in my jeep and took me to an alternate washing station as I was in a bit of a hurry. Those are the things that matter to your customers. We don't repeat business because of Preston Motors; we repeat business because of the excellent salesmen they hire who continue to provide us with the smaller things that make the bigger difference!

November 04, 2017

"new 4 runner"

- 172nd

Everyone was very friendly and accommodating. Best car buying experience since 1998. Would certainly recommend this dealership to anyone looking for a new Toyota. Very reasonable trade in allowance and a nice discount. Very satisfied.

Used 2014 Toyota Rav4, $18979