Preston Motors

398 Reviews of Preston Motors

January 14, 2019

"Knowledgeable and friendly"

- Carl & Bobbie

Our salesman was Nick Turco. He was very easy to deal with during our purchase of a new Highlander. He answered all of our questions and concerns. It was a very relaxed atmosphere. He was extremely accommodating to both my wife and me. It was like we were visiting him in an informal setting and not sitting in a new car dealership. We also dealt with Ravi Amina concerning the financing and title paper work. Again, very knowledgeable and answered all of our questions. The relaxed, friendly atmosphere was evident with Ravi. We also met Rick Ferrari and engaged in conversation with him. Same results as with Nick and Ravi. We were also treated very well and mannerly with Jeff Swanson (Service advisor) and Matt (our mechanic) in the service department concerning work being done on our older car. Mr. Preston needs to be commended for having this atmosphere prevalent throughout his dealership. My wife Roberta and I want to wish these individuals mentioned above, and all of the Preston Toyota family employees a very healthy and successful 2019! Sincerely, Carl & Roberta Caironi

Preston Motors responded

Hello Carl & Bobbie, Thanks for an amazing Review! We appreciate your positive feedback about your experience. We take pride in serving our customers and hope to see you again soon!

September 11, 2018

"Purchase of new car"

- Slowtobuy

Not sure of which vehicle we wanted to buy, Rick Ferrari let me test multiple vehicles until I decided on a new Camry XES. He was very helpful and never pushy. MR. Amina in finance was very informative and professional. Kevin and Rick worked with me to finalize the deal. It was a good experience.

Kevin Preston
Sep 11, 2018 -

Preston Motors responded

Thank you so much for taking the time to share your feedback with us. Congrats on your new Camry XES! The team down at Preston Toyota works hard to make sure our guests have an exceptional experience. We will share your comments with our team and we look forward to working with you again down the road. Kevin Preston - General Sales Manager - 724-510-0249

August 31, 2018

"Good Experience"

- Doc

Keith was very helpful and knowledgable! We found him to be very pleasant and gave us time to think about our decision! Don't care for pushy salespeople so this was a good experience for us.

keith Masterson
Sep 02, 2018 -

Preston Motors responded

Thank you for writing this fantastic review. It is of utmost importance that our guests leave our dealership confident they made the right decision. I'm happy to hear about your positive experience with us. Kevin Preston - General Sales Manager - 724-510-0249

July 12, 2018

"Got a new car"

- Houk,heather123

They were very helpful in finding the right car and deal that was good for getting a deal that would work for my credit and what I could afford

Other Employees : John Rapko
Jul 13, 2018 -

Preston Motors responded

Your great feedback truly made our day! We work incredibly hard to exemplify our commitment to customer care and I am glad that our team was able to show you what we strive to deliver at Preston Toyota. We look forward to making sure that you enjoy your car for many years to come. Best, Kevin Preston - General Sales Manager - 724-510-0249

June 07, 2018

"Painless and professional"

- trailhawker

I walked into Preston CDJR intending to factory-order a 2019 Jeep Cherokee Trailhawk. Instead, Nick T. found a Trailhawk with the two option packages I wanted at another dealership, arranged for its transport to Preston, and agreed to terms that I found favorable on both the new vehicle and my trade-in. The entire process lasted less than 90 minutes. Throughout, Nick was very attentive to my wishes. The same holds true for Valerie V., who was as knowledgeable as she is delightful. Together, they epitomize what outstanding customer service is all about.

Other Employees : Valerie Villani
May 30, 2018

"friendly and extremely helpful went above and beyond"

- champ21

friendly and extremely helpful went above and beyond would highly recommend went over the entire vehicle with me and answered any questions I had and explained absolutely everything

May 27, 2018

"Car repair and Inspection"

- aeiterpr

I had a VERY positive experience with the Toyota Service Department. The courtesy and professional care were exemplary. I felt that Jeff Swanson's efforts should be at least rewarded with a high recommendation from me. There where special needs for my Sister's car that needed extra attention and Jeff was patient, attentive, and knowledgeable every step of the way. His professionalism should be recognized by his superiors as well. I have been a loyal customer at Preston's for years and will continue to be if the quality of service is at the high level that Jeff has displayed. I look forward to dealing with him in the near future. This evaluation is for two visits, one with a 2007 Corolla and the other for a 2008 Avalon.

Jeff Swanson
February 01, 2018

"Very happy with my new Tacoma buying experience. "

- Myjeeprules

I’ve been very happy with the ‘17 Tacoma I bought from Matt at Preston Toyota. The process was very smooth and chuck worked with me on the financing to get me to where I was comfortable.

Matt Sellers
Chuck Warren
Apr 11, 2018 -

Preston Motors responded

Thank you for your review. We look forward to working with you again! Best, Kevin Preston - General Sales Manager - 724-510-0249

January 30, 2018

"Efficient and impeccable service"

- Danielle N Dado

Rick Ferrari did it once again. As soon as I walked through the door, I was welcomed and assisted right away. Words cannot describe how top notch this individual and dealership was when helping me purchase a new car. Rick certainly goes above and beyond for his customers, and it will never go unnoticed.

Chuck Warren
Apr 11, 2018 -

Preston Motors responded

Thank you for your feedback. We are glad to hear everything went well for you. See you nex time! Best, Kevin Preston - General Sales Manager - 724-510-0249

December 28, 2017

"Service "

- Ludo

Excellent service from everyone, from manager to salesperson, to accountanting. I was looking for a used RAV4 at Preston Honda and Brian Rogers recommended a CRV or Rav 4..

Walt Kustra
Dec 29, 2017 -

Preston Motors responded

Thank you for the fantastic rating! We are happy to hear that Brian was so helpful during your visit with us. If you need any further assistance, please feel free to let us know. Best, Kevin Preston - General Sales Manager - 724-510-0249