Priority Chevrolet

Bill Schneider, General Manager, Priority Chevrolet

Bill Schneider

3.4

January 16, 2019

"Great first time buyer experience "

- Jon92

I looked for a truck for a couple of months and this dealership was the best at pricing and if you work with them they'll give you an add on with your new vehicle.

James McPhearson

December 05, 2018

"Great Customer Service"

- princesst71

Cindy was a personable service advisor. Cindy was very understanding, caring and knowledgeable. I encountered her back in April 2017 when I had a transmission issue , after that I only wanted to work with her when I had another issue in August 2018. She deserved all the accolades that are due to her.

Cindy Harrell

December 01, 2018

"Disappointed Again"

- jbbowles

Unfortunately, we had another disappointing service visit today at Priority Chevrolet in Chesapeake. We had an appointment at 6:30AM for a state inspection and oil change. At around 12PM I was told that both of my fog lights would need to be replaced which would be $69 a piece with labor to pass inspection. I knew they were working when I pulled up in the morning in the dark seeing the reflection in the garage door. I was not going to pay that much for bulbs that take 2 minutes a piece to replace myself. I went to get the replacement bulbs myself to put in and just be done with this whole ordeal. After taking out both LED bulbs that I just bought in May 2018 I put the replacement regular bulb in and it didn’t work ($26 a piece at Auto Zone). I checked the fog light fuse and it was okay. I then saw there was a spot for a Fog Light relay. You could tell there was a square outline with darker plastic with no dust telling you there was something there. I was beyond furious and disheartened to say the least. I went back to the service bay to show and ask them which was around 2PM, maybe it was mistakenly taken out while troubleshooting and might be on the technician’s work bench. They said he has no reason to do that and didn’t have one in stock. I would have to pay $13 and some change to replace and it would take another hour or more to have done. I asked if there were cameras outside because they could see my fog lights on when I pulled up this morning and they did not have any. At around 4PM I saw the truck in the service lane as being complete. It still had a rejection sticker on it. They said we put in the relay and the one bulb worked, the other one didn’t and those weren’t approved anyways because they are LED and not DOT approved. I told them I have two brand new ones I would put in there (did myself in the lane aside from one that they had torqued from where I had finger tight put on previously). They said they could pass inspection and drove back to garage. Everything was finally complete at 5PM with my 10.5 hour ordeal on my day off and I was able to drive away with my “lifetime free inspections” that cost $29.95 with an oil change, $55.10 to replace bulbs that were functioning that morning, and $13.57 for a relay that disappeared causing neither fog light to work (hence both of your fog lights are out and need to be replaced to pass inspection) in addition to my time wasted.

Priority Chevrolet