Priority Honda

Nik Kaniewski

January 13, 2019

"Exceptional Customer Service"

- Lila

I would like to say thank you to Andre for making the purchase of my car pleasurable. My husband and I visited 3 different dealerships before deciding where to purchase my new car. Andre is one of the main reasons I chose to buy at Priorty Honda. By far, Andre was the most professional, friendly and knowledgable salesperson. To accommodate my busy schedule he made sure he was at the dealership at times convenient for me. This meant coming in on a sunday, when he planned on taking the day . My purchase was done in an efficient and professional manner. Andre listened and was very respectful. He expedited everything in a very timely manner. The overall appearance and cleanliness of the facility was also very impressive and appreciated. Keep up the excellent work!! A high degree of professionalism was displayed by all of the employees that I dealt with. Thank you for making my experience at a car dealership enjoyable.

Andre Abitbol

January 10, 2019

"Ken Bracken and Ownership/Management Made It Happen"

- MadPar

The team @Priority made the negotiation process not only fun, but a positive experience! Highly recommend working with Ken Bracken. Ask for him and he WILL work on YOUR behalf, while recognizing the business needs of the dealership!

January 03, 2019

"My first Priorty Honda experience"

- JuCon

It’s my first time to buy a vehicle at Priority Honda, Chesapeake, VA. Like any other car dealership, I always have reservations towards any car salesman, in fact, I made sure I check their reviews first. Then I chose Ken Bracken. He truly lived up to his reviews and even exceeded them. While I was there, he was very friendly and he treated me and my Asian friends with respect. He was very patient in explaining things to us. Having English as my second language, he took time to explain in details the vehicle and the cost of purchase although it took him more than once to explain it to us. He was very understanding and friendly, and he managed to put a smile in our faces in the end. I also think it’s worth mentioning when he went out of his way to help one of my friends clarify her concerns about her car’s servicing needs. I was aiming to buy a 2018 Accord but instead he helped me and my husband get the latest 2019 Accord model at a fair price. How’s that?! Ken gets 5 stars!!!

New 2019 Honda Pilot, $44969