Raceway Kia of Freehold

4044 U.S. 9, Freehold, New Jersey 07728

288 Reviews of Raceway Kia of Freehold

"No pressure!"

- Tonysoprano1

Adel was excellent I went into the dealer not sure I was going to find a car but he took his time and helped answer all of our questions. Even when I told him I wasn’t sure I was ready he was no pressure and just continued to work with us. He got us an amazing deal and I felt very comfortable with our purchase even though I had not planned on buying a car yet. I will definitely recommend him and this dealership to friends and family and we love our new Sorento. Zachary

Adel Radwan

Raceway Kia of Freehold responded

Thank you. There’s nothing better than a customer who loves their new Sorento. If there’s anything else we can do, be sure to let us know!

"Can’t believe it! "

- Donna G

I came into Raceway today wanting this gorgeous Caribbean Blue Kia Soul. While Nabil made it happen!!!! He was funny, courteous and we got down to business. I could not have asked for a better experience. He worked very quickly to make it happen. Let me just say I am a very happy customer right now thanks to Nabil.

Raceway Kia of Freehold responded

We knew you’d chosen a great vehicle, and we’re happy you’re loving it. Thanks again for your business!

"Very knowledgeable "

- Djdrant123

The salesman was very friendly and knowledgeable. They made feel comfortable and that I was getting a good deal and helped us get into a better car for us.

Raceway Kia of Freehold responded

Thanks for the kind words. Now be sure and tell everyone. We promise we’ll take good care of them, too.

"Buying a new car"

- Amandamia

We came to the dealership with intentions to buy a used maximal we saw on the internet but they wound up getting us in a brand new Optima sport. Our sales guy was great n they all worked with us with price.

Raceway Kia of Freehold responded

We do love happy customers! And isn’t driving something new a great feeling! If you know anyone else looking for a new Optima Sport, we hope you’ll suggest us.

January 12, 2019

"Nabil is good , honest, salesman"

- Orlan

I like the way he talks to customers . Very helpful. The price was reduce substantially and it makes my finances easier. Thanks to my new friend.

Raceway Kia of Freehold responded

Good to hear your thoughts. We hope you’ll recommend us to others who are looking for a new vehicle!

"Very satisfied"

- Red92

I had the privilege to visit your dealership and work with a gentleman named Nabil. He was extremely pleasant and very knowledgeable. I would recommend him and your dealership to all my friends

Raceway Kia of Freehold responded

Our job is to help you get what you want. We’re glad to know we were successful. Stop by anytime!

January 11, 2019

"Awesome"

- Lee

My sales person Nabil was outstanding. Made the car buying experience easy and fun. Would definitely recommend. Not only did I leave with a new car, I left with a new friend!

Raceway Kia of Freehold responded

We appreciate your business and your kind words. We hope we can help with your next new vehicle, too!

"Worth the visit"

- J Grajales

Come prepared to deal. Don't go in uninformed and you will get a good deal. Reasonable prices overall. Cars are good quality and have a great warranty.

FREDDY GRIPPO
3.0
RYAN GUDERIAN
Mike Dangelo
3.0

"Great Experience"

- Goody88

Went to purchase a new car and the experience was very smooth and painless. Got exactly what I wanted. Thank you to Nabik Ghoniem. Will recommend!

Jan 11, 2019 -

January 10, 2019

"Raceway Kia & Genn King, & associates are great!"

- Christopher Messer

After shopping for weeks at various different dealerships, like Hyundai, Buick, Mazda, Toyota, etc.; the only dealership that was even close was Freehold Jeep. Furthermore, my wife fell in love with the look and feel of the Kia Sorento SX Limited. Kia has really come a long way in quality and craftmenship. They are top notch: which doesn’t surprise me that they have put together such a great team; from the GM, all the way to the sales floor. Glenn King is as fair and as honest as they come. Good people and and all around good experience for an even better product! This is my second vehicle with them and i will be returning in a few years to purchase another vehicle from this particular Branch!

Mike Dangelo
Jan 11, 2019 -

Raceway Kia of Freehold responded

So pleased to know you’re pleased. Stop by again soon in your new Sorento SX Limited and let us know how things are going!