Ravenel Ford

Tommy Holston, Sales & Finance Consultant, Ravenel Ford

Tommy Holston

Sales & Finance Consultant

August 04, 2018

"This dealership is excellent!"

- Barb49

This dealership is where everyone should go when buying a vehicle. The staff is awesome and you don't feel pressured to make a decision on the spot to get a specific price. They treat everyone the same and know the true meaning of customer service.

Tommy Holston
Dave Lombardi
Other Employees : Big John

July 15, 2018

"buying experience was very good."

- truckguy

`My buying experience was very good and Kameron was very helpful. I would recommend Ravenel Ford to anyone interested I buy an auto. One BIG problem I had was when I got my truck home (Summerville) I noticed a lug nut on a rear wheel has only finger tight and could easily be turned by hand. Further inspection revealed that all the lug nuts could be tightened with the lug wrench. Not what I expected from a major dealership. Other than the loose lug nuts I am very pleased with my purchase.

Kameron Minyard

June 07, 2018

"Purchase of New Escape"

- John4872

I ordered a custom 2018 Ford Escape Titanium and Love the car it is an awesome to drive so full of pep with the Turbo Engine..Actually I ordered the car last year to be in by Christmas..Due to a simple mistake with numbers the incorrect color came in and I was set on the color I ordered...so the Dealer immediately reordered the one I wanted it took a long time coming in but actually the timing was perfect for me and so glad I waited for it to come in...My first Escape was 2012 and loved that car wanted another one so sold it to individual at a great price (they hold value). Curtis Bellegrante the Fin mgr helped with the transfer to my buyers and got me a great deal on my new vehicle..I highly recommend this home town Dealer. Service Dept is great hardly any wait. Sales people very helpful and they do deals...

Scott Lambert