Ravenel Ford

Sales & Finance Consultant
Kevin Downs, Sales Consultant, Ravenel Ford

Kevin Downs

September 09, 2017

"Excellent & friendly buying experience"

- John A

I have been buying cars every few years from many dealerships for over 30 years, this dealer was my best experience. I was treated as a long time personal friend.by everyone I met. They had what I wanted and expedited the purchase.

Shulton Blanding

August 07, 2017

"Simple and straight forward"

- TKCONNECTIONS

Laid back and very easy to work with. This is how car buying should be, the entire process was quick and painless. I will be returning to this dealership for my future needs.

July 27, 2017

"Wonderful customer service"

- naomip

I called Ravenel Ford for service on my 2016 Ford Escape after it kept stalling and a recall was issued. Brian was very friendly and helpful and knew exactly what the problem was. He made time to help me on the same afternoon and the job was completed quicker than expected. Ravenel Ford is not my closest Ford dealer, but they are worth the extra drive as Brian was polite, courteous, and went out of his way to help. After leaving, the engine check light came on and Brian advised me to bring it right back, even though it was almost closing time. Deb, the service manager, explained the options to me and offered me a courtesy car as it was late in the day, or that Brian was willing to stay late to fix the problem. After resolving the issue, Deb asked me to follow up with her when I got home to make sure that the light didn't come back on. I'll definitely use Ravenel Ford for any service requirements in the future, and will avoid my more local dealer. Brian and Deb clearly care about their customers and the cars, and went out of their way to help me and ensure that I was treated considerately.

Brian Carper