Rippy Auto World - Service Center

2 Reviews of Rippy Auto World - Service Center

February 28, 2017

"Great experience!"

- Virginia

We purchased a pre-owned vehicle from Ben Howell. He was such a nice young man and was very helpful, but not pushy at all. He explained everything in detail and we felt that we not only were treated well, but received a good deal on the vehicle we purchased. I would highly recommend Rippy Cadillac and Ben Howell to my friends and family.

Ben Howell
Mar 01, 2017 -

Rippy Auto World responded

Virginia thank you for leaving a review. At Rippy's our #1 goal is to deliver excellent customer service and we're happy to hear about your experience. We offer a no pressure sales environment and our knowledgeable sales staff is here to listen to your needs and will work to find the perfect vehicle for every customer. We look forward to working with you again in the future and will be sure to take care of anybody you send our way. Thanks again and enjoy your new car!

December 13, 2015

"Louis Dearman is my hero"

- haptimechase

my experience was more than just the average customer service. they did everything they could so that i could get the car i wanted for the price i wanted. highly recommend going there

Louis Dearman
Dec 18, 2015 -

Rippy Auto World responded

Congratulations on your purchase and thank you for taking time to send us this review.