Rockingham Honda

402 South Broadway, Salem, New Hampshire 03079

1615 Reviews of Rockingham Honda

January 16, 2019

"Great salesperson, Great Car"

- unixdood

My experience was overall excellent. The salesperson Carlos was knowledgable, friendly and very willing to assist without being pushy. I felt he had my needs in place over his. The closing went a bit awkward and I believe the Business manager may need some help as he didn't seem to really know what would happen if someone came in already pre-approved. He had me fill out a new application and my credit was pulled again. Either way, I got the car I wanted and although it took a day longer than expected, I am very satisfied with the overall experience.

January 11, 2019

"thank you"

- dbar47

you all did a wonderful job. I would highly recommend all of you. your dealership is very clean friendly and professional. Other dealerships should pay attetention to details as you do. Thanks for all your help

January 08, 2019

"Pleasurable "

- AlB

No stress, no pressure sale made an excellent experience. Saleperson was very informative and knowledgeable as well. Finance manager Chuck was also a pleasure to work with.

Mike Langlois
January 07, 2019

"Best dealership around"

- kezar

There was never any pressure to buy, just a genuine concern that we were happy with our purchase. All of the employees we dealt with were friendly, courteous and eager to help. Carlos was extremely helpful in explaining all of the electronics in the car and walked us through the necessary procedures in setting up cell phones, Sirius, radio stations, music, door locks, etc. We couldn't have asked for a more congenial and entertaining personality. We hope he has a wonderful time on his cruise to Cuba.

Lena Groeneveld
Edwin Santiago
January 06, 2019

"after visting two other honda dealers yours is at the top "

- judd1955

Its all about people skill which I saw in everyone I meet at my visit would recommend others to shop at your dealership great job

Michael Quigley
Christopher Suarez
December 26, 2018

"Excellent and efficient services"

- Charlie

After had visited several other dealers in the area, Luis and Jamie worked hard and efficiently to help me find a car to meet my needs.

Lena Groeneveld
Other Employees : Luis Mejia

Rockingham Honda responded

Thank you for sharing! We are happy to read that you had an excellent car buying experience with the Rockingham Honda team! We hope to see you again in the future!

December 24, 2018

"Very helpful and curtious. "

- Bonnie

This dealership was wonderful. Very helpful, no pressure to buy. They just want you to find the right car for you. I enjoyed my expierence.

Christopher Suarez
Michael Quigley
Dave Pickering
Other Employees : Sebastian Mejia

Rockingham Honda responded

Thank you for letting us know how wonderful your experience was with us! We appreciate your business as well as your kind words. See you soon for service!

December 22, 2018

"Trade in with poor credit"

- Ky Nguyen

Hands down the best trained group of sales professionals. Sebastian was my sales rep, knew my limits and listened to what i needed. He had ideas to help me, and 100% looked for options within my means without being pushy. His options had my needs and mind with the pros and cons of which direction I were to choose. Jaymie the floor manager knows his customers personalities and approaches his customer accordingly, as I observed his actions with surrounding customers before dealing with me. A rare skill and true professional. As long as i live in New England, and Honda or Toyota has the style of vehicle I am looking for, I will always trade in and purchase with Rockingham.

Other Employees : Sebastian Mejia

Rockingham Honda responded

Thank you for sharing your observations and feedback with us. We are happy to read that you had a positive car buying experience with the Rockingham Honda team! We look forward to seeing you again in the future!

December 19, 2018

"Pleasant"

- LeslieHF

We knew what we wanted and Rockingham was able to make it happen. We were pleased that we didn’t have to do much negotiating.

Other Employees : Luis Mejia

Rockingham Honda responded

Thank you for doing your business with us. We are happy to read that you had a pleasant car buying experience with the Rockingham Honda team! We hope to see you again in the future!

December 17, 2018

"Would recommend "

- Spasain123

I had a great experience at this dealership. Everyone was friendly and informative. My salesman was Sebastian and he was a great salesman. Very informative, helpful and didn’t make the experience boring.

Sebastian Mejia

Rockingham Honda responded

Thank you for sharing your positive feedback. We are happy to read that you had a great car buying experience with the Rockingham Honda team! We hope to see you again in the future! Thank you for the recommendation!

1 - 10 of 1,615 results