Rockingham Honda

1389 Reviews of Rockingham Honda

May 18, 2018

"Excellent Experiece"

- Dog Lady

Amber was knowledgeable, competent, thorough, and thoughtful. The purchase process was streamlined and pleasant! I thank her for her superb service, and will recommend her and the dealership to friends.

Amber Collins
Ann Bradish
May 18, 2018 -

Rockingham Honda responded

Thank you for taking the time to write about your experience here with Amber, Nate, and Ann! We are happy to hear your kind words as will be Amber! We appreciate your recommendations. Keep in mind that we have a referral program where if your friends or family buy here for the first time and mention your name, you get a check in the mail! There are more details about that on our website if you'd like to know more. Check under the finance tab or about us tab! Enjoy your new vehicle!

May 16, 2018

"Happy with new purchase"

- CRVnumber3

Manny was a great, low key salesman. I also enjoyed talking with Shawn behind the manager desk and Art, the used car manager. All of them were fun to talk to and easy to deal with. They do a good job making customer comfortable.

Mike Langlois
Manny Vargas
May 18, 2018 -

Rockingham Honda responded

Thank you for taking the time to write a review about your experience here at Rockingham Honda! We are happy to hear you had a good visit with Manny, Art, and Shawn! Enjoy your new vehicle!

May 13, 2018

"Very satisfied "

- Usedhonda

I went in for a recall on the passenger airbag and a paint inspection for faded paint which isn’t from wear and tear. The staff is very friendly and knowledgeable. Since I was there for a recall I was able to take a loaner vehicle at no cost to me. Which was great cause I didn’t have to delay any of my errands. The work was finished within a couple of hours and I picked up my car before closing.

Scott Sturtevant
May 15, 2018 -

Rockingham Honda responded

Thank you for taking the time to write about your experience in our Honda service department! We are happy to see you gave the department all 5 stars down the line! We appreciate your feedback as well as your business!

May 10, 2018

"New car shopping"

- Sue102

Everyone was very helpful,, friendly and thorough. I did not feel pressured at any time. I will definitely recommend this dealership to anyone I know who is looking to buy a car

Edwin Santiago
Brad Hurd
May 10, 2018 -

Rockingham Honda responded

Sue, Thank you for taking the time to write a review about your experience with Rockingham! We appreciate your business and referral! Keep in mind that we have a referral program here too :). Enjoy your new vehicle!

May 09, 2018

"Great overall experience with service department"

- happycustomer

The Rockingham Honda lot and service department was immaculate and spacious and employees all friendly and helpful. They shuttled me back and forth to my home since the work was expected to take several hours. I will return and recommend to others. Thank you!

Kirk Ryan
Other Employees : Both shuttle drivers (I don't know their names)

Rockingham Honda responded

Thank you for taking the time to write about your experience at the dealership and particularly with the service department! We appreciate your business.

"Top Notch"

- fvanherp

Our salesman Luis Mejia was very helpful and a very patient person. Very knowledgeable and would definitely recommend him to anybody. He also has a great sense of humor. Also had a good experience with Jamie Garaufis

Jamie Garaufis

Rockingham Honda responded

Thank you for your kind words. It's great to hear about your experience! We appreciate your 5-star review as will Luis, Jamie, and Brad! Enjoy your new vehicle!

"First class"

- BrianF

First class experience all the way around. John and Edwin could not have been more professional, helpful and knowledgeable. I would highly reccomend to friends and family

Edwin Santiago
John Desrochers

Rockingham Honda responded

Brian, Thank you for taking the time to write about your experience with John & Edwin here at the dealership! If your family and friends are referred by you as a new customer that purchases and mentions your name, you will get a referral check! Enjoy your new vehicle!

"Great experience"

- Thall

Our salesman Mike Langlois was very helpful and patient. He answered all my questions. Shawn was friendly. Jamie in Finance was friendly and took care of a lot of our financing online and through email so we would not need to make additional hour long trips to the dealership .

Mike Langlois
Jamie Garaufis

Rockingham Honda responded

Thank you for taking the time to write a review! We are happy to hear you had a great experience with Mike, Shawn & Jamie! Enjoy your new vehicle!

May 07, 2018

"New car"

- Lizard83

I had a great experience with leasing a new car. Test drove, financed and left with the car in four hours! Everything went great and everyone was very accommodating.

Ann Bradish
May 07, 2018 -

Rockingham Honda responded

Thank you for taking the time to write about your great experience leasing a car with us! We are happy to hear that everyone was 5 stars in your book! Enjoy your new car!

May 05, 2018

"Excellent overall"

- Eileen 53

We bought a Honda Civic in the past and it was a great. My husband traded it for another one as we he liked it so much. We had such great service with Luis and would highly recommend him and Honda to everyone. Love my new HRV. Never felt pressured to buy.

Jonathan Pavnick
May 07, 2018 -

Rockingham Honda responded

Eileen, Thank you for taking the time to write about your experience purchasing here at Rockingham with Luis! We are happy to hear you had an awesome visit! Enjoy your new HR-V!

1 - 10 of 1,389 results