Rockingham Honda

1466 Reviews of Rockingham Honda

July 17, 2018

"Awesome"

- Boopyanna

I was in and out in under an hour, and that included getting me registered in the computer as I’d never been there for service before.

Scott Sturtevant
Jul 17, 2018 -

Rockingham Honda responded

Thank you for your business and for taking the time to write about your quick experience in the service department!

"Awesome Experience"

- MarkyMark

Was a bit stressed buying a new car but when I met my salesperson, I knew he was working for me - I wanted a beige interior suv but salesperson recommended black - he was right, best color choice on lot - even manager was friendly, but wouldn’t match my deal over a 200 difference - I wanted to leave but accepted the deal and glad all went well - only other negative were the cookies - stale - but my salesperson made sure I got a fresh one. All in all - almost a perfect experience.

"Great service"

- MattN

The dealership was great to work with and extremely friendly. Very fair in their negotiations and respected my time. It was a pleasure doing business with Rockingham Honda

Mike Langlois
Jeff Mann
John Desrochers

Rockingham Honda responded

Matt, thank you for taking the time to write about your great experience with our team at Rockingham Honda! We appreciate your business and hope you enjoy your new car!

"No hassle, no pressure"

- johnsr

Great car buying experience and a great price. The salesman explained everything about the new car in detail and he made his sales points without trashing the competition but rather explaining the merits of the new vehicle versus others.

Rockingham Honda responded

John, Thank you for taking the time to write about your great experience buying a car with Chuck! We appreciate your business and are very happy to hear your kind words! Enjoy your new car!

"Very positive experience!"

- SarahR

We have no complaints about our experience with Rockingham Honda, and our sales rep Chuck Benedict was outstanding. I would highly recommend Rockingham Honda. Low pressure car buying experience.

Rockingham Honda responded

Sarah, thank you for taking the time to write about your outstanding experience buying a CR-V here with Chuck! We appreciate your business, feedback and your referral! Be sure to check out our referral program on our website-www.rockinghamhonda.com. Enjoy your new CR-V!

July 13, 2018

"Looking for second car"

- Cbordo1

Walk into dealership not knowing what to buy. Luis helped us find a car and was great and patience with our Indecisive. After finding a car he made the process easy and explain how every worked when my wife picked it up. Amazing job

Luis Mejia
Jeff Mann

Rockingham Honda responded

Thank you for your business and for taking the time to write about your great experience with Luis here at Rockingham Honda! We are happy to hear that you and your wife found your visit to be amazing! Thank you so much! Enjoy your new car!

July 13, 2018

"Car purchase"

- Milotj19

Great delearship and would recommend this place to anyone who is willing to upgrade to a new car as the customers service is awesome and easy to deal with.

Manny Vargas

Rockingham Honda responded

Thank you for taking the time to write about your visit to Rockingham Honda! We appreciate your business and hope you enjoy your new vehicle!

July 11, 2018

"Quality time spent"

- honda18

Amber spent quality time explaining all the new technology in our CR-V. She even helped me set up my smartphone to our new Honda. She was very thorough and did not rush explaining everything to me.

Amber Collins

Rockingham Honda responded

Thank you for your business and for taking the time to write about your experience buying a new CR-V with Amber! We hope you enjoy your new Honda!

July 08, 2018

"Service for wife’s car"

- Admiller32

Scott went above and beyond for us, as did the dealership. They were able to take care of my wife’s car and meet their commitments.

Scott Sturtevant

Rockingham Honda responded

Thank you for your business and for taking the time to write about your experience in the service department with Scott!

July 07, 2018

"Rockingham review"

- nadeau10

I had a great experience at Rockingham Honda.Friendly knowledgeable staff and fair prices . I would recommend them to anyone looking for a new or pre owned vehicle.

Rockingham Honda responded

Thank you for taking the time to write about your great experience with our team here at Rockingham! We appreciate your business and hope you enjoy your new vehicle!

1 - 10 of 1,466 results