Rockingham Honda

402 South Broadway, Salem, New Hampshire 03079

1555 Reviews of Rockingham Honda

September 22, 2018

"Follow up on buying experience"

- Honda purchaser

A few minutes after I finished my previous review I received a follow up call from Jamie Garaufis, another sales manager. We had a very pleasant and productive discussion regarding my prior conversation with John Desrochers. After establishing that I still wanted to purchase the car, he graciously proceeded to finish up the transaction. I cannot describe how much happier I am with the dealership and Jamie, Jill, and the telephone receptionist ( whose name I don't know) in particular. They turned a terrible experience into a very easy, professional, and enjoyable transaction. I would now highly recommend the dealership and this sales team. It took a lot of professionalism to call me back after my previous experience with another employee.

Jamie Garaufis
Jill Bradish
Other Employees : Your telephone receptionist. She was very competent and understanding
September 21, 2018

"Excellent Service, thank you"

- ddunn

Visited this dealership twice to test drive, was very pleased with everything on both visits. Thanks very much for great service, great price on car, very happy with everything.

Sep 24, 2018 -

Rockingham Honda responded

Thank you for your business as well as your feedback. We are happy to hear you are pleased with the great service you received on both visits! Let us know if any questions come up!

September 21, 2018

"Great buying experience"

- rosem

I went to this dealership after spending almost 3 hours at another dealership. I walked in and stated what I was looking for in a car and in financing. Within 30 minutes, I had all the information I needed. I requested to deal with Sebastian Mejia because I read other reviews about him that I liked. I've been purchasing cars for 50 years and I can say that he is the best salesman I've had. He does not apply any pressure at all and neither did the rest of the staff. I had the pleasure of meeting John Desrochers, Nate Roseberry and Edwin Santiago. They were all professional and made me feel comfortable. I would recommend this dealership highly to anyone looking to purchase a car. Sebastian, if you're reading this....thank you. Rose

Sep 24, 2018 -

Rockingham Honda responded

Rose, Thank you for your thoughtful words about our sales representatives, sales managers, and business manager. It's so wonderful to hear that you felt comfortable, no pressure and that Sebastian is the best salesperson in the automotive world that you've met in the 50 years you've been purchasing vehicles! We are very lucky to have him and many others like him on our team here at Rockingham Honda! Sebastian will truly appreciate what you have said! We will be sure to get the message over to him. Thank you for your business and for your recommendations.

September 13, 2018

"Great experience buying a car!"

- Jesshas4

I had en entirely great experience buying a car from Rockingham Honda. All of the sales associates were professional and kind. They made the transaction simple and enjoyable. Thanks to Sebastian, Edwin, Brad, Nate and John for being wonderful to interact with and thank you to the people behind the scenes who got my car ready!

Brad Hurd

Rockingham Honda responded

Thank you for your business and for sharing your experience! It's awesome to hear that our team was great from beginning to end, behind the scenes and in person! We hope you enjoy your new car!

September 13, 2018

"Great buying experience"

- NH Hondaguy

Sebastian is terrific! Very patient no sales pressure. I would recommend him as a sales person to any my friends looking to purchase a Honda vehicle. Everyone else everyone else I interacted with at the dealership was friendly and the whole experience went very smoothly.

Rockingham Honda responded

Thank you for taking the time to write about your car buying experience with Sebastian! We appreciate your business and it's awesome to hear everyone was friendly and the buying process was smooth!

September 12, 2018

"Told them what I wanted and they made it happen!!"

- sjohnston3

Best experience I have had buying a car. I didn't feel like I was being sold. I told them what I needed and they made it happen. Smooth process.

Mike Langlois

Rockingham Honda responded

Thank you for taking the time to write about your experience here at Rockingham! We are happy it was a smooth one and the best you've had! Thank you for your business and enjoy the car!

"Amazing service"

- Lgomez1097

My sales Guy was Sebastian and he was amaziiiiing, any question I had was answered 100% and till this day he texts me from time to time to make sure that the car is doing great. He is a great salesman and fun to car shop with. The experience at rockingham Honda was great from the paper work to just waiting, everyone there is very friendly and the service is over the top.

Rockingham Honda responded

It is really great to hear about your experience with our team and with Sebastian in particular! We are happy to hear your kind words and appreciate your business! It's always nice to hear positive feedback like this and to know we made an impact to the point where even waiting was pleasant for you... Thank you a million times for sharing!

"My First Visit"

- ladCC

My husband and I moved to NH from MA. Our 2015 Fit was bought new at a MA dealership. I wanted a new dealership/service center in NH, closer to home. I am very glad I chose Rockingham Honda. I initially spoke with Mr. Dozois in the Service Department. He was courteous and knowledgeable. My appointment was scheduled and I had recommended service done. I also purchased 4 new tires. The courtesy shuttle and driver, Leroy, provided a ride to the nearby mall to help pass some waiting time, though the dealership waiting area is very comfortable, clean, and offers complimentary refreshments. I definitely will return as needed. Louise A. Delehanty

Dan Dozois
Other Employees : Leroy my Courtesy Car driver and the nice lady cashier to whom I paid my bill on 9/11/18 at approximately 3:00 pm

Rockingham Honda responded

Thank you for sharing your experience with our service team! We are happy to hear it was a pleasant first visit and that you plan to return when it's needed. Thank you for your business.

September 11, 2018

"Great"

- coryjlavallee

Thanks for your hard work! Your service and help was greatly appreciated and I am extremely happy with my new car! Great experience at your dealership

Jill Cokely

Rockingham Honda responded

Cory, thank you for your business! We truly appreciate you sharing your experience and are happy to see it was 5-stars all around here at Rockingham Honda!

September 11, 2018

"Awesome experience "

- Arielleandino

Everyone esepecially Sabastion were super friendly and helpful. They educated me And did everything they good to help me get a good deal. I never felt pressured with phone calls trying to get me to come back before I made my purchase! They waiting for me to be ready and answerd any questions I had and continue to do so.

Rockingham Honda responded

We appreciate you taking the time to share your story! It's great to hear Sebastian treated you with kindness and was able to get you a deal that you were comfortable with. He will appreciate your words too. Enjoy your new vehicle and thank you for your business!

1 - 10 of 1,555 results