Rockingham Honda

1596 Reviews of Rockingham Honda

November 19, 2018

"Great customer service"

- Chris

Great customer service, the sales team really knows their product. Car was prepped very well. Sebastian did a great job reviewing every feature in our new Honda Pilot.

Sebastian Mejia
November 19, 2018

"Family at Honda at Rockingham"

- 2015Honda

I had come to Honda at Rockingham right after visiting another dealership where the experience was less than desirable. However, when we got to Honda at Rockingham Carlos greeted us as if we were family. He was friendly and there was no sales pitch thrown at us. The experience was such an improvement from the other dealerships we had visited.

November 18, 2018

"Wonderful Dealership"

- Nahnah

Our salesman, Carlos, was very knowledgable about the car we were interested in. Also, he was such a pleasant person to work with. The staff also were very kind and so friendly and willing to help, even just with a smile. Great dealership. Thank you!

Emmett Horgan
November 16, 2018

"Low pressure, great selection. "

- Kaicheung

Dealership was great. Salesperson was not your typical type a, but was instead patient and knew his stuff. Good finance option# and everything went smoothly.

November 15, 2018

"Amazing!"

- JChris89

I originally had gone in for a recall fix earlier in the week, had some time to spare so I sat down with a salesman to see if i could get into something newer & bigger. Mike Langlois, was amazing & super efficient in finding what I was looking for in my price range. This was my second purchase with Rockingham Honda & will continue business in the future.

Mike Langlois
November 14, 2018

"Car buying a friendly,efficient experience. "

- Morgan's buying

Sebastian made buying a car enjoyable. His style of selling without pressure was appreciated. Sebastian reviewed all features of the Honda thoroughly. I will definitely buy my next car at Rockingham Honda.

Sebastian Mejia
November 14, 2018

"fast and fair, no haggling"

- myredCRV

Had a very plea.sant experience with everyone i dealt with at Rockingham Honda. I was able to do everything on the phone with Rockingham which made it easier for me instead of using the internet. I purchased my Pilot in 2014 at Rockingham Honda and i had a great experience then so that is why I returned there when I was looking for a CRV for my wife. They went above and beyond to find me the color, with navigation that we were looking for. Jonathan was extremely helpful in explaining the technology of the CRV to my wife. He was very patient and kind when he worked with her.

Jonathan Roman
Jim Anderson
Daniel Burns
John Desrochers
November 12, 2018

"Straight Forward Purchase"

- LMcG000

We were able to locate the vehicle we were looking for, online at Rockingham. Our online inquiry was responded to quickly and we were able to visit the showroom that same day. The price we were given in advance did not waiver when we got to the showroom, and the vehicle was waiting for us to test drive. Mike did a great job of showing us the car, answering questions, and facilitating the sale without the high pressure bait and switch that we had encountered at other dealers. Lena was thorough and pleasant while processing our financing at the rate we had initially inquired at, with no hassles.

Mike Langlois
Lena Groeneveld
Edwin Santiago
November 12, 2018

"Very impressed with all staff"

- Si Lover

I took my car in for a slew of repairs on a Saturday. Despite the service department being bogged down with many customers, I was treated with respect and made to feel like I was the only customer there. I was kept apprised of the work being done. I had to get a rental due to a part that needed ordering. There were no problems getting a rental car and the process was explained well. When I went in to return the rental and pick up my car the cashier, Marilyn, was such a pleasure to work with. The sales manager, John, even helped to adjust the bill. (There was a minor error in the write-up.) All in all I cannot praise Rockingham Honda enough.

Scott Sturtevant
John Desrochers
Other Employees : Marilyn (cashier). Do not know her last name.
November 11, 2018

"Easy, fair, good people "

- Cheald

I got the car I wanted at a fair price. The people I deal with were straight forward and helpful. They worked with me with out high pressure sales.

Devin Arias