Rockingham Toyota Scion

Glenn Dowling Jr.

July 17, 2018

"Great Experience"

- abbilauren14

This was my first stop in the car buying process and it ended up being the only one I had to make. Glenn was very honest and helpful. He answered any questions we had about the car I ended up buying and he gave us his honest feedback and opinions on the features and the car itself. Jonathan was also willing to point me in the right direction to which options would be the best for my specific situation to finalize the purchase. I'm happy with my first car purchase as well as the service I was provided with when I walked into Rockingham!

Glenn Dowling Jr.
Jonathan Pavnick
Mike Mansfield

July 16, 2018

"Excellent Customer Service & Sales!! "

- Our300

Bob Stabile, Jon Pavnick & Rockingham staff, went above and beyond to help us get into our 2017 Chrysler 300! Thank You to all of them~ We will be telling everyone how, Well You Treated Us!! Jim & Heidi (Maine)

Bob Stabile
Jonathan Pavnick

July 16, 2018

"Good experience"

- Charlie246

Continuing to buy toyotas has been great. I have been buying cars at rockingham toyota, over the years. In my recent purchase, i found the experience very easy, enjoyable, and painless. From sales to payment office, everyone was smiling and helpful. The no haggling oricess took alit of usual negativity out of the process. Our sales person, jen, was amazing, knowlegable andchelpful. Oh yeah and she was very funny! I would definitely return to buy another car at Rockingham toyota!!

Jennifer Lilly