Rockingham Toyota Scion

1,107 Reviews of Rockingham Toyota Scion

April 19, 2018

"They Did It Again!"

- HuntersMom1984

Back in 2014 I needed a new car, I never thought I’d buy a brand new Toyota...but with the help of Rockingham Toyota I was able to drive away in a brand new Camry despite credit struggles and no money down. 3 years later and upside down on the Camry Rockingham helped me trade in the Camry for a 2018 Rav4 so we have room for our family!

Joshua Shepard
Derrick Hazen
John Desrochers
April 16, 2018

"New rav4"

- Gene g

Went to Rockingham to look for a new car.Met Jay Enright and he took time to show me all the features of the RAV4 and gave me a test drive.There was no high pressure and I purchased the car.The paperwork was easy and Jay explained all the features of the car again which was helpful as I am 80 years old.I would recommend Jay Enright to anyone wishing to purchase a new car.

Jay Enright

Rockingham Toyota Scion responded

Gene, thank you for taking the time to write a review! We are happy to hear you had a good experience with us and specifically Jay Enright. He is great at what he does, for sure! He will be happy for your recommendation. If any of your friends and family buy here for the first time, make sure they mention your name so that you can get a referral check! Enjoy your Rav4.

"2018 HIGHLANDER"

- emb2018

We had such a good experience buying our car at Rockingham Toyota. Jennifer was more than helpful. She was pleasant to work with, knew everything there was to know about the Highlander. I would recommend Jennifer to anyone looking for a new car. Thanks Jen!

Rockingham Toyota Scion responded

Thank you for taking the time to write a review! We appreciate it! Jen will be very happy to see your kind words :-) Enjoy your Highlander!

"Satisfied"

- Chona Santiago

Jen is friendly im satisfied and happy to work with her in leasing my car. I hope she can be promoted and will definitely recommend her

Rockingham Toyota Scion responded

Hi Chona, thank you for taking the time to write a review! We are happy to hear you had a great experience here with Jen. Jen loves her job and it shows in everything she does! We hope you enjoy your new vehicle!

April 14, 2018

"New car purchased April 2018"

- capp4848

Everyone at the dealership is welcoming from finance to the service department. They all have great customer service. Jenn was wonderful and patient with test drives and all my questions. Thanks for making my car buying experience so easy!

Edwin Santiago
Tim Johnson
Mel Sciuto
Brody Horgan
Olive Horgan

Rockingham Toyota Scion responded

Thank you for taking the time to write a review of the dealership! We appreciate it and hope you enjoy your new vehicle!

April 11, 2018

"Timely, Efficient Professional and Patient"

- Wayne D.

Many times you find that trips to a dealer for service issues with your vehicle mostly an annoyance and unpleasant as well as an inconvenience. I find the service staff here at Toyota very patient and extremely focused on assisting you with any and all service issues with your vehicle. As difficult as their job is, and believe me it's very a hard job, I find the staff always trying make me feel comfortable and re-assure me that whatever the issue is, it will be resolved to MY satisfaction. The waiting area is well designed open and comfortable with all the amenities one would hope for. The staff from service writers to technicians are ALWAYS friendly and accommodating. Debbie is one of the more professional individuals i have ever dealt with in regards to a customer service environment and your very lucky to have her on you team running that department. All in all i was pleasantly satisfied with the overall experience and would definitely recommend them to anyone.

Deb McLean
Ramon Santiago
Other Employees : I think his name was Jay the transportation gentleman who drove me to work, and Dave the tech who picked me up

Rockingham Toyota Scion responded

Wayne, thank you for taking the time to write your thoughtful review of the dealership and specifically - service department. We really appreciate it! We are happy you are comfortable and have had a pleasant experience with us. Deb will be happy to see your kind words as well!

April 09, 2018

"Great experience"

- Alex--

I had a great experience buying from Rockingham Toyota. They were able to get me what I wanted quickly and for a good price. Great communication the entire time. Will recommend.

Rob Lane
Jill Cokely

Rockingham Toyota Scion responded

Alex, thank you for taking the time to write a review! We are happy to hear about your great experience! Enjoy your Tacoma!

March 31, 2018

"Very satisfied customer."

- Happy new car owner

I got the estimate on the Internet,when I got there the went over the estimate, and every thing stayed as they said. Never felt any pressure, most polite sales personal, it went real smooth. Best auto purchase I ever experienced. I feel I got a great deal.

Rob Lane
Jonathan Pavnick

Rockingham Toyota Scion responded

Thank you for taking the time to write a review! We are happy to hear that this was your best auto purchase experience ever!! That's awesome! Enjoy your new vehicle!

March 30, 2018

"Excellent support during the purchase."

- NHSKIMOOSE

Glen did a fantastic job helping us during the purchase of our Toyota sienna van. The entire Rockingham family helped us make this a very positive purchasing experience. I would highly recommend this dealership and their excellent staff.

Glenn Dowling Jr.
Tim Johnson
Deb McLean
Derrick Hazen
Jonathan Pavnick
Brody Horgan
Olive Horgan

Rockingham Toyota Scion responded

Thank you for taking the time to write a review! We are happy to hear that your experience was an all around excellent one! Enjoy your new Sienna!

March 30, 2018

"Very accomadating"

- Highlander

I found the dealership to be very accommodating and helpful in getting me what I wanted in a vehicle. Glenn helped me find a highlander that I am very happy with.

Glenn Dowling Jr.

Rockingham Toyota Scion responded

Thank you for your review of the dealership! We are happy to hear you had a 5 star experience with us! Enjoy your new Highlander!

1 - 10 of 1,107 results