Rockingham Toyota Scion

Bob Stabile

Robert Copley, Sales Consultant , Rockingham Toyota Scion

Robert Copley

January 21, 2018

"Summertime last minute car purchase "

- Mike McGinn

I went into Rockingham when I needed to get a car ASAP! Bob greeted my girlfriend and I and along with another member of the team Bob helped me test drive and pick the perfect car for me! He was polite, respectful and not pushy! Everything you want in a car salesman and nothing you don’t! Will deff be using Bob again!

Robert Copley

January 17, 2018

"Jennifer Lilly is a rockstar"

- wenrichs

This was my first experience at a car dealership for leasing a brand new car on my own. Thank God my brother’s girlfriend purchased a car from Jennifer Lilly at Rockingham Toyota and referred me to her. If she hadn’t, I would not be driving a gorgeous 2018 Toyota Corolla. Jen is a top notch, A+++, top of the line employee at Rockingham Toyota. Not only is she extremely professional, but also funny and sarcastic (in a good way), which makes buying/leasing much more enjoyable and easy going. She is patient, very knowledgeable, passionate, and upfront. I don’t have a prior experience to compare this one to but from the get-go I knew that I could really trust Jen to find the best deal for me. And did she ever! I can say with complete confidence that she can find the perfect vehicle for anyone. Everyone deserves the perfect vehicle and salesperson to match. The only place you can find that perfect vehicle and salesperson (Jen Lilly), is at Rockingham Toyota!

Jennifer Lilly

January 16, 2018

"Amazing customer service and sales representative."

- Hut5ch11

Rockingham Toyota treats you like family.I Was especially happy with their customer service and my salesman Rob Lane.The transition was seemless. Thank you

Rob Lane