Rockingham Toyota Scion

Derrick Hazen, Business Manager, Rockingham Toyota Scion

Derrick Hazen

"Great work"

- Jimmyd67

I thought that everyone I worked with was professional and informative throughout the entire leasing process. All my questions were answered from my first email all the way to the point when I signed the agreement.

Glenn Dowling Jr.
Frank Quiroga
Todd Jones
Jill Bradish
Jill Cokely
Kristi Stache

"Easy to work with"

- Jimmyd67

Everyone was easy to work with. I look forward to future business with Rockingham Toyota. All my questions were answered and I was able to understand how the leasing process worked from start to finish.

Glenn Dowling Jr.
Frank Quiroga
Todd Jones
Jill Bradish
Jill Cokely
Kristi Stache

September 23, 2018

"Friendly and Professional Service"

- Hawkeye15

As soon as my wife and I came in the door, Jay came over to greet us and asked if he could help us. He was so helpful in explaining everything to us and made the whole process an interesting learning experience. We were looking to buy a Tacoma. Jay was very knowledgeable not only about Toyota products but the truck market as a whole, which made me a more informed customer. He really made our experience a positive and enjoyable one. He made sure we were satisfied with our purchase and provided us with superior service from start to finish. Derrick from the finance department was also excellent and was careful to explain everything step by step. All in all I would highly recommend Rockingham Toyota Scion to anyone in the market for a vehicle.

Jay Enright